✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Namjoon *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The entire ride back, Jimin was lightly tapping his feet to the music that echoed through the vehicle. Namjoon didn't miss this, lightly grinning to himself about the habit Jimin most likely didn't know he had.

It was nearing 9 when Namjoon parked the car in front of Jimin's home. Namjoon looked at the younger, a hesitant expression on his face. He opened his mouth to speak, but just ended up having his mouth hang open awkwardly.

"What c-color? Is your hair?" Jimin gave him a shocked and confused look.

Slowly pointing up at his hair, he asked, "My hair?"

Namjoon nodded with uncertainty.

"I-it's pink." Namjoon's face slowly broke into a wide smile, dimples and all.

"You and your brother have similar hair. It's really pretty" Jimin shyly touched a strand of hair, his cheeks turning pink.

"Yeah. We got it from our mom. But mine is lighter. Jonghoon's has a little orange undertone."

"How about your eyes?" Jimin pointed to his eyes.

"W-well they're mainly kind of light brown on the outside and inside areas, b-but speckled with little flecks of green." "A-and this is dark blue," Jimin pulled on the material of his hoodie. "Why do y-you ask?" Namjoon flushed an embarrassing shade of red, averting his gaze from the younger.

"I was born completely color blind. I-I've never been able to see color, a-and when I saw you in that alley, you looked.. different, and everything else still looked the same. It's the same thing with your brother, a-and I was pretty sure what I saw was color, but I-I just wanted to make sure-"

"It's okay, you d-don't have to be embarrassed. I-I, I could teach you all the different colors to repay you for s-saving me today!" Namjoon slowly looked back at the pink haired boy.

"You don't mind?" Jimin gave him a smile that reached his eyes despite his condition.

"Not at all! You saved my life.." a small grin graced Namjoon's lips.

"Thanks Park Jimin." "Now let's get you and your brother inside." Namjoon took a small glance at the now sleeping boy in the back seat. Panic flushed through Jimin in realisation.

"U-uh, can you come inside with us? None of my family know about my leukemia, a-and I need to explain to my grandparents why I'm covered in bruises.." patting the latter reassuringly on the head, Namjoon swung the door open.

"Leave it to me."

Namjoon climbed out of the car and opened the door to the back seats. Carefully unbuckling the sleeping child, Namjoon tenderly slid the boy onto his hip, successfully not disturbing him.

Jimin held tightly onto his bag, taking a deep breath. He slowly opened the door of the luxurious car, and carefully closed it behind him. Swinging the bag onto his shoulder, he walked to Namjoon's side. The taller looked down on him and silently tsked, before slipping Jimin's bag off his shoulder and holding it in his free hand. This action startled the shorter male causing him to stare up at the taller man. Namjoon simply waved him off and gestured him to go in.