여섯

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Namjoon *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Alright, you're all finished." Removing the gloves from his hands, he took a long drag from his cigarette. Namjoon had just finished tattooing a phoenix onto a girl's thigh. It took up most of the front portion of her thigh, some details trailing towards the back side of her leg. She thanked him, stood up from the seat and paid at the front.

Organizing his station, he heard the chimes of the door. Side glancing the door, he saw two familiar heads of pink hair. Stopping what he was doing, he adjusted his posture, smothering the cigarette that rested in an ash dish.

Jimin's appearance looked a little better than last week; his skin was still littered with purples splotches, but it wasn't as intense. He had a little more color in his skin than before as well. Jonghoon was also with him, perched on his hip.

The worker at the front gave Jimin a skeptical look, asking for his I.D.. Flustered, he tried to explain that he wasn't there for a tattoo.

"Don't worry Joo, he's with me." She bowed, and went back to what she was doing.

Sliding past, Jimin scurried towards Namjoon.

"Hey peach" Taking a seat next to Namjoon, Jimin grinned shyly while he moved Jonghoon to sit on his thigh, and rest against his front.

"Hi"

Jonghoon waved his hand at Namjoon with a smile that reached his eyes; just like his brother's did.

Grinning with his dimples, Namjoon poked Jonghoon gently on the nose and ruffled his hair.

"How are you today squirt?" Jonghoon scrunched his face up and gave a thumbs up before fiddling with Jimin's cardigan sleeves.

Namjoon reached into his pocket and revealed a brand new iPhone X.

"This is for you. I assumed you didn't have one, so.. I got you one." Jimin's eyes blew up, immediately shaking his head. Jonghoon eyed the product with curious eyes.

"There's no way I can accept this." Putting the phone in Jimin's hand, Namjoon shook his head.

"Don't fuss about it peach. That isn't even worth a twelfth of what I make in an hour." Jimin's jaw dropped. Jonghoon very gently poked the sleek and shiny piece of hardware.

"You're kidding." Shaking his head, Namjoon gestured to the phone in the younger's hand.

"Keep it. There's no password on it and I put my phone number in it in case you need something." Thanking him, Jimin stared at the phone in awe.

Not knowing how to function the phone, Jimin flushed pink.

"I-I don't know how to use a smartphone.." Grinning, Namjoon rolled his chair over to the younger.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Opening his apartment door, Namjoon ushered Jimin in. Jimin and Jonghoon looked around the simple design of the house. Standing in the middle of the living room, Jimin looked at the few picture frames that sat upon shelves.

Catching sight of the packet of cigarettes and the lighter, Jimin frowned a little, face dropping the tiniest bit.

Gesturing Jimin to the couch, Namjoon sat down first with Jimin following soon after. Clapping, Namjoon rested his elbows on his knees.