일곱

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Namjoon *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Namjoon parked his car in parking lot and got out of the car, Jimin doing the same thing and getting Jonghoon from the backseat.

"You head inside first, I'll pay for parking." Jimin nodded his head before beginning to walk towards one of the entrances of the hospital.

Jonghoon looked back at Namjoon with curious eyes before reaching his arms out in his direction, shifting his torso back. Jimin stopped walking and looked at the younger in his arms before walking back.

"Jonghoon seems to want to stay with you."

Namjoon gave a startled expression, surprised that any sane person; a child at that; would want to associate themselves with someone like him.

Jonghoon continued to keep his arms outstretched in Namjoon's direction, not saying anything as expected. When neither of the older men noticed, Jonghoon kicked his legs around and gently smacked Jimin on the shoulder with one arm, the other still outstretched in Namjoon's direction.

Jimin winced from the unexpected whack, looking at the boy in his arms. Namjoon looked at Jimin when he heard the wince, a look of hidden concern laced in his eyes.

"Pretty sure Jonghoon wants you to hold him too" Once again looking at him with a look of surprise,  Namjoon stared at the pouting 5 year old before taking him from Jimin's grip and sitting him on his left hip. Namjoon continued to pay for parking. Jonghoon rested his cheek against the material of Namjoon's suit jacket, and stared admirably at the variety of ink designs embedded into Namjoon's neck. Taking a delicate finger, he traced it along the swirls and lines.

Jimin softly smiled, letting out the smallest of chuckles when Namjoon took hold of one of Jonghoon's hands and pretended to bite it, causing the younger to pull his hand back with a huge grin on his face.

"Let's go"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Park Jimin and Park Jonghoon. I'm here for my weekly chemotherapy and Jonghoon is here for his weekly physiotherapy." The nurse typed their names into the computer before standing and retrieving their wrist bands. Sticking them in place, the nurse smiled at them before guiding them to an empty ward.

The smaller male had a slight sway to his step, none of the doctors or nurses they passed seemed to notice.

Namjoon noticed.

Jimin picked up the hospital gown that was sat on the bed and took off his pale yellow cardigan. With the removal of the piece of fabric, a display of bruises came into view. Namjoon turned Jonghoon so the younger couldn't see the injuries on his older brother's body.

Namjoon deeply frowned at the sight.

Jimin gripped his head with one hand, before his knees buckled underneath his weight. Jonghoon turned his head the moment Jimin started going down.

"No!" Jonghoon reached his arms out towards Jimin with wide eyes.

Namjoon ran forward and caught the younger in one arm before his head hit the ground.

The younger's eyes rolled back before his eyelids closed and the rest of his body went limp. Jonghoon climbed out of Namjoon's hold and laid on top of Jimin, tiny hands lightly hitting his arms and chest.

"Hyungie? Hyungie?" Namjoon stood up with both boys in his arms, and gently rested them on the hospital bed. He rushed out of the ward and yelled for immediate medical attention.

A handful of nurses rushed into the ward seconds later, telling him that he and Jonghoon were to leave the ward until further instructions were given.

Namjoon's heart tightened in his chest at Jonghoon; tears rushing down his plump young cheeks, usual shy smile replaced with an expression of distress, no child should ever experience.

The five year old who witnessed his own mother die in a car accident at the age of 3. Watched as she told him to be strong and that everything was going to be okay. Witnessed the woman that brought him into this world, covered in glass shards, a piece of metal pierced straight through her gut. Felt her shaking, cold hand reach out and touch his cheek for the last time. As blood quickly left her body, same with color. Watched as all life left her eyes. Screamed for what felt like days until help finally came and rescued him. A young boy that experienced so much trauma, that he couldn't even bring himself to speak. He hadn't spoken a single word in 2 years.

"Hyungie! W-wake! Hyungie!"

Namjoon rushed to the sobbing boy and picked him up, hugging him tightly to his torso before leaving the ward.

Jonghoon wrapped his tiny arms around Namjoon's neck and bunched his hands into the material of Namjoon's shirt and sobbed into his shoulder.

Walking out of the hospital to avoid disturbing the other patients, Namjoon swayed left and right and walked around the entrance of the hospital, whispering words of comfort and encouragement.

Pulling out his phone, Namjoon shot a text to Taehyung, asking him to come to the hospital.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Hey, I saw your text. What's up?" Taehyung spoke quietly when he noticed the now sleeping boy on Namjoon's chest. Jeongguk, who had also come, just stared with a sad look on his face.

"Something happened to Jimin; the boy you saw me with last week. He's this little guys' older brother, and I need you guys to get him back to his grandparents while I stay here."

Taehyung and Jeongguk both nodded their heads, Namjoon passing Jeongguk the sleeping boy.

"He's paralyzed from the waist down and I'm pretty sure that Jonghoon is mute so if he wakes up don't expect him to talk."

Just as those words passed Namjoon's lips, Jonghoon began to stir and rub at his red, irritated eyes. Jonghoon lifted his head from Jeongguk's shoulder and looked at Namjoon, his bottom lip poking out and wobbling.

He began to cry again, reaching his arms out for Namjoon. Jeongguk began to bounce him on his hip with panicked eyes, giving Taehyung a frantic glance. Taehyung stood behind the Jeongguk and wrapped his arms around his waist, making silly faces and noises at the sad, sad boy.

Not seeing any progress, Jeongguk began to quietly sing, gently swaying to the tempo of his voice.

Taehyung swayed with the smaller male, rested his head against Jeongguk's other shoulder and peppered his lover's neck in light kisses; Jeongguk was a selective mute, and was currently in the middle of a war with leukemia.

Jonghoon's cries lowered to small whimpers, wrapping his arms around Jeongguk's neck.

Jeongguk gently combed through Jonghoon's pink mop of hair.

"Taehyung-ah" Jeongguk's voice was just above a whisper, the older male humming in response.

"Can you go get some tissues from inside, please?"

Taehyung removed his hold from Jeongguk's waist before going inside the hospital.

Namjoon gave him a thumbs up and a smile before walking closer to them.

"I'll text you or Taehyung the address when I get inside." Namjoon whispered. Jeongguk just nodded and continued to quietly sing.

"Jonghoon-ah?" The boy turned his head to face the other, his face blotchy from all the crying.

"I'm going to go back inside to stay with hyungie, okay? This is Jeonggukie and Taehyungie is the man that went inside. They're my friends, and are very friendly. They are going to take you back home." Jonghoon nodded his head.

Namjoon leaned in and rubbed his nose into Jonghoon's hair and lightly pinching his cheek.

"I'll see you later Hoonie, okay?" Jonghoon weakly waved his hand at him before leaning into Jeongguk once again.

When Taehyung returned, Namjoon pat him on the shoulder and thanked him again before going back into the hospital.