다섯

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Namjoon *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Gently sliding the door shut, Namjoon scanned his eyes for the old elderly couple to bid them goodbye. Although he was a big influence in the mafia world, the boy still had killer manners.  Instead of Jimin's grandparents, he was greeted with a pair of unfamiliar eyes.

Namjoon could feel himself being pushed up against the nearest wall with a tight pressure on his neck. Grunting, Namjoon pushed his hands against his attacker's chest, shoving him off. Falling to his knees, he let out heavy breaths in attempts to get air back in his system.

"Who are you and what are you doing here!" Namjoon was shoved to the ground and his arms were in his attacker's grip behind his back, a knee being pushed down on him, keeping him still. Having difficulty speaking with his cheek being pushed against the floor, Namjoon grunted in pain. Recognising Namjoon, he tightened his grip even more.

"What are you doing here you criminal!"

Craning his neck up the tiniest bit, he kicked his leg up, and successfully hit the person on his back, knocking them off balance. Breaking his arms free of their grip, Namjoon quickly rolled to the side and kicked his intruder in the stomach, sending him a healthy distance away from himself.

Standing up, the man jumped at Namjoon again, sending him back onto his stomach, his knee now pressed firm in between his shoulder blades. His arm was bent backwards in an angle in which the man above him could easily break his arm in one swift motion.

Jimin came out of the bathroom, gasping at the sight, adrenaline and panic rushing through his veins.

"Hyunmin-hyung what are you doing! Get off him!" Jimin's face held a scared expression. As quickly as he could, he hobbled over to them and pushed Hyunmin, but it didn't do anything, given he was even weaker than usual. Namjoon hissed at the tension this brought to his arm.

"You know him Jimin?" Hyunmin continued to push down on Namjoon with his knee, tightening his grip on his wrist, earning a pain-filled groan.

"Yes I do! Now get off him hyung, you're hurting him!" Scowling, Hyunmin leaned down closer to Namjoon's face.

"What the fuck did you do to my cousin" Namjoon groaned as Hyunmin applied even more pressure.

"He didn't do anything, so let him go!" Harshly letting go of Namjoon's wrist and taking his knee off, Hyunmin stood up from him.

Coughing, Namjoon clenched his jaw and swiftly pushed himself off the ground and stood up and stared at Hyunmin with stone cold eyes. He shook out his arms and held his wrists. Hyunmin glared back at him.

Jimin looked up at Namjoon, concern flooding his eyes.

"Are you okay? Do you need ice?" Jimin's words came out as a soft whisper, worry lacing his words. Namjoon looked down at him, his eyes instantly softening at Jimin's face. He gave a tiny smile and gently nudged Jimin's chin with his thumb.

"No, I'm fine. Thank you" Namjoon replied, voice low and slightly raspy from having pressure on it.

Hyunmin looked over to his younger cousin, eyes softening at the sight of Jimin's bruises.

"What happened?" Jimin looked down at his hands.

"I was beat up by some random guy today, a-and he saved me and took me to the hospital and brought me home." Shifting his gaze back to Namjoon, Hyunmin cocked a brow up.

"That true?"

"Trust the kid's word. Not like you're gonna actually listen to what I say anyway." Hyunmin smirked at him.

"You're right about that you-"

"Aigoo, Hyunmin-ah what did you do?" Getting cut off by his grandmother, she smacked him on the back of the head with a disapproving look on her face.

"Ow! What was that for grandma?" Tsking, she shook her head.

"How could you treat your guest with such disrespect? Shame on you." She smacked his head again.

"You want me to show respect to this-" another smack.

"Grandma!"

"Hush you. I'm so sorry Namjoon, he's had a long day at work.." 

Clearing his throat and smiling sweetly at the woman, Namjoon replied, "Don't worry about it Mrs. Park, I understand. But it is getting late and I should let you and your family get some rest, I'm keeping you up. I was just looking for you to bid you goodbye."

"Oh, what a sweet boy. You're not causing anyone any trouble. You hurry home now and make sure to visit when you can."

"Of course Mrs. Park. It was nice meeting you and the rest of your family. I'll make sure to come back when I can." Bowing, Namjoon turned and put on his shoes.

"I-I'll walk you out.." Jimin joined Namjoon at the door and wiggled his own sneakers on.

Sliding the door shut, Jimin shivered at the late night air. Namjoon's eyes softened once again at the frail ill boy.

"You didn't have to 'walk me out' peach. You could've at least put a sweater on." Jimin shrugged it off.

"It's nothing. You took care of Jiyeon and Jonghoon and you were nice to my grandparents. Plus, my sometimes a douche but is actually caring police officer cousin just attacked you and..." Jimin trailed off, not noticing he was rambling. Stopping himself mid-sentence, he covered his mouth, his face flushed a deep red, embarrassed. Chuckling at Jimin's shyness, Namjoon gently ruffled his fluffy pink hair.

"Don't sweat it Peach. I've dealt with things a lot worse than your cousin. But, when you have time, come by my tattoo parlor. It's a little ways from the club ran by the Jeon's." Jimin nodded his head and grinned up at Namjoon.

"Okay. And once again, thanks so much for everything." Smiling with his dimples, Namjoon opened his car door.

"Don't mention it. I'll see you around Park Jimin."

"Bye, Kim Namjoon."

Starting the car up, Namjoon waved his hand at Jimin before driving away from Jimin's house.

What a productive day