Kiddnaping ( not so much )

Latio POV

Kanta was randomly stabbing things that stood in her way she tried stabbing me too " Kanta are you ok....you seem upset." She had blood red eyes and whipped her head back "No shit Sherlock." She whipped her tail vigorously it broke mothers vase that she loved so much she looked at the case with lust " Bitch...." she left while laughing like a maniac low key looking scary as shit 'Should I die now or later? Meh she won't kill me.' I walked over and tapped her shoulder " Kanta you've been in a bad mood sense yesterday are you ok?" She growled then started to cry
" I just wanted someone by my side..."

I teleported to her room and sat her on the bed " Look I don't know anything about real love but I do know that whoever you dated doesn't deserve your love at all you need someone who gets you and stays in your corner and never see you down withou...

I teleported to her room and sat her on the bed " Look I don't know anything about real love but I do know that whoever you dated doesn't deserve your love at all you need someone who gets you and stays in your corner and never see you down without doing something about it." She looked up with teary eyes " But Azusa was my everything my beginning and my end hoe could he just abandon me for that little whore he's dating Kanato's ex girlfriend I don't care it's just how could he." I thought for a moment 'Why the hell would she date a half blood she said when she was four she'd marry a prince or a half blood so father tried looking for both but he didn't like any of them so mother took over and made her marry someone 5 years older than her which is technically rape' ( I just thought about it and he's actually a rapist himself🤣🤣🤣) yet she seemed so happy dating him " Maybe he just wanted attention because you've been busy sense you passed out and you weren't allowed to go anywhere outside the mansion, but he failed and missed something most guys still search for the one they could call their lover." She looked out the window I looked too there was a shadowy figure waving then walked off in the entrance direction I ran out the room and towards Reiji's room and bursted in the room " REIJI SOMETHING IS OUT THERE!!!"

Reiji POV

I was finishing up a potion that I just needed a test subject 'Yui would but I used a couple poisons in her tea already but I just need a girl subject and I already poisoned Kanta's tea not so long ago the tea should be arriving in twenty minutes buuut I need to test this one before then what am I gonna do oh I got it I'll ju-....' my door was bust open by Latio " REIJI SOMETHING IS OUT THERE!!!" I scold at him with a glare " If it's about the "boogie monster" I don't believe a word your saying." He frowned and dragged me out of the room and faced me towards the front window I saw some shadow figure lurking around the garden the making his way towards the front window with a psychotic smile he came to view but I could only see nothing but black hoodie and black pants he spelt the words "Give them back" on the window and pointed Yui and Kanta's way "Reiji what does it say???" Kanato protectively placed his hands around Kanta's waist she looked confused "Yeah what would they want with us we don't even know who that person is." I walked over and pushed up my glasses " Well for starters it could be the half bloods coming to get Yui again but for Kanta I have no idea," she looked at Yui with a sadist smile "But for one hand I've heard some people are hunting female vampires for some odd reason but it's just a theory." I finished with a slight frown I heard 3 crashes up stairs all in different directions we sent all of the brothers except Kanato and Ayato I searched all the rooms I the north with the deadbeat " See anything?" I was forcibly grabbed by Shuu he saw a dagger come out from the window almost hitting my head if I walked any farther I looked at him he put his hands in his pockets and continued searching ' Weird..... '

Kanato POV

I was downstairs protecting Kanta so nothing attacks her because if someone wants her we need to make sure their wish is replaced with a death wish " Ayato what do you think is happening???" He sighed and laid back on the couch " I dunno but the only way to protect those two is to make sure they are in sight." I looked around worrisome basically searching like a maniac " WHERE'S YUI!?!?!?" I searched everywhere before I heard screaming in the kitchen " DAMMIT YUI YOUR GETTING US CAPTURED!!!!!" I ran in the kitchen only to see the girls being thrown over two mans shoulder " MHPF!!!" Both of their hands and feet was tied and take over their mouths one had orange hair while the other had white with reddish tips they jumped out the window while wolves came to attack I saw father come out last with Azusa tied up too " We've got the packages it's time to go Carla and Shin." Kanta dropped Death she tried reaching out for it " KANTAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" I tried to grab her foot before they jumped out the window and left without a trace left " Why the hell did father take Kanta he loves her to death and the other too must be vampire hunters...."

Kanta POV

I'm mentally cussing out each and every one of them 'Wait I can talk telepathically....' ( Bold is them talking telepathically)  "Yui can you hear me???" "Y-Yes I can but aren't you going to see if Azusa-kun is alive?" "....No he's fine I have a feeling he's here for a reason."
" If your trying to talk telepathically I can hear you~.."
" ALRIGHT IM OFFICIALLY ANNOYED!!!!" I growled I wrapped my tied hands on his neck choking him he let go after awhile and he turned purple while I was at it I started to kick him in the balls

"YOUR A LITTLE BITCH FUCKIN WITH ME EVERYONE KNOWS FUCK WITH ME IMMA KILL YO ASS NEXT TIME IMMA SNAP YO FUCKIN NECK WITH YO PUNK ASS THINKING IMMA LET YOU KIDNAP MY CREW IMMA STAB YOU THEN SKIN YOU AFTER FEED YOU LIMB FROM LIMB TO YOUR LITTLE BUDD...

"YOUR A LITTLE BITCH FUCKIN WITH ME EVERYONE KNOWS FUCK WITH ME IMMA KILL YO ASS NEXT TIME IMMA SNAP YO FUCKIN NECK WITH YO PUNK ASS THINKING IMMA LET YOU KIDNAP MY CREW IMMA STAB YOU THEN SKIN YOU AFTER FEED YOU LIMB FROM LIMB TO YOUR LITTLE BUDDIES SO DONT FUCK WITH ME EVERYONE KNOWS THAT YOU GOT THAT MUDDAFUKA!!!!!" I heard laughing behind me " Holy shit dude you got told by a gir-..." I choked him with my tail as he dropped Yui my face grew darker I spilt my tail in two and choked father " I'm getting real sick and tired of your bullshit, now tell us why THE FUCK ARE WE HERE?!?!?" I hissed I'm pissed as it already is " Well you see we just came to pick up the vampire queen and king, but we also wanted a takeout meal." Ok I'm pissed off again I thought I'd cool down but oh hell naw " Yui please kick them before I do." She started to kick them in the balls as they screamed for mercy " Buh-bye~." I twirled my hair as I walked off with Yui and Azusa " Listen Yui I'm sorry I was an asshole to you..." she smiled a little bit " But please drop the innocent act it's annoying!!!"

💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜

Byeeeeee hopefully it was worth the um 4 day wait SOWWY something came up and I um had to take care of it so I hope you peoplez forgive me