You and I

( she's wearing the dress above in the hide out )

Kanta POV

That was fun sure I didn't kill them but what does it matter " Yui wasn't that fun~," I looked back with a smile she was gone I sighed " Yui....yUi....YUI GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!!!!!" I sighed and crouched on the ground looking at sleeping Azusa with a sad smile I stroked his hair that traced down towards his cheek " I hate you so much knife-kun....yet I can't stay away..." a sharp pain hit my neck I wasn't fazed by it yet it hurt but it didn't affect me yet another came then another and another, it hurt like hell after the 20th I finally fell down passing out of pain and this needle I held Azusa's hand because I felt scared of people I have no intention to.

Karl POV ( hehehe wasn't expecting that )

We finally arrived at our hide out and tied my daughter to a bed the boy in a chair down for questioning and the girl in chains after I tied her to the bed I sat on the end stroking her cheek she tensed up and her eyes shot open "Death....." I tilted my head to the side "Death???" Her eyes turned a light red and her hair turned darker "Brother....." I looked even more confused 'which one you have 6???' Her ropes started to catch on fire " DEATH AND BROTHER.....WHERE ARE THEY!!!!" It sounded more like a command then a question I shrugged and grabbed her hand as I pulled her in a hug holding a knife she did the same "I guess you would kill anyone in your way even your daughter...."

She was in tears a single tear rolled down my cheek I dropped my knife and cradled her in my arms " No I didn't mean to go that far

She was in tears a single tear rolled down my cheek I dropped my knife and cradled her in my arms " No I didn't mean to go that far.." she slowly let down her knife still unsure to trust me yet " I get it you don't trust me that much but I still love and respect your little trust towards me." I released her a little from our hug and smiled a little " Karl, Azusa is trying to ex-.....um your crying Karl?!?!" I wiped the tear and straightened myself out and walked out the room with my arms behind my back " No I had something in my eyes I'd never cry even if it was for my only daughter I faked my emotions back there so she'd be quiet."

"But little did he know that she was listening the whole time..." I heard Claude narrated I rolled my eyes and continued walking " and little did he also know he's the biggest asshole in the world..."

Azusa POV

I woke up in a chair as I struggled I saw torcher weapons I smiled a bit then focused on my task to get out "Hello boy~..." I whipped my head towards the door seeing my captors Shin and Karl I smirked " If your going... to torcher me....it's a waste...of time~." They laughed evilly with a insane smirk " Oh we know very well your not going to talk but your lover will~... won't you Kanta~?" She was pushed in the room with sadness in her eyes then I realized her eyes are a shade darker then those 'she never had blue/purple eyes she had a plain dark purple not all that smart but I'll play along.' " Don't...." I spoke up a little trying to hold my insane laughter at their so called "Kanta" they held a whip as they gashed her left thigh I shrugged every moment off not really caring

Timeskip

Hm they still think I haven't figured it out yet they're stupid for thinking I'm stupid " You know it's...real funny how...a beautiful doll... like her can become oh so fake~..." they stopped whipping her for a little and stared at each other and shook their heads "No she's real." I smirked and gave a psychotic laugh " Then prove it," they backed up with a scared expression " W-What?" I smiled again " Prove it...prove that she's real." I gripped the knife I always kept with me. A psychotic giggle came from the door way " Aw you've met my father how sweet well knife-kun I love you I hope you approve father~." Kanta came over wrapping her arms around my neck snaking them down towards my waist with a smirk "My daughter will not date a half blood!!!" He pointed a knife at me as he walked over she squeezed my waist then slowly walked over towards him with a katana stepping on a random skull that sat there randomly

 "Anyway father I'd like my boyfriend back and my food that rightfully belongs to me and my brothers!" She pointed the katana at his chest with a low growl " Aw but think of the moments you and I spent together if you just listen we could make mor...

"Anyway father I'd like my boyfriend back and my food that rightfully belongs to me and my brothers!" She pointed the katana at his chest with a low growl " Aw but think of the moments you and I spent together if you just listen we could make more of those moments," he held out his left hand "  only if you let me..." she had tears threatening to fall " I want to let you in but if I do you'd only break 1 of my walls!" He chuckled and came closer she backed away it went on like this until he trapped her in a corner 'hopefully he knows his daughter well enough NOT to trap her in a corner' "Now Kanta what do you say do you want me to be your father forever~???" She gripped the katana and she was about to..........

💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜🖤💜

Mwahahahahahaha a cliffhanger you fell right into my trap now you have to wait until next week 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈