i. Scott McCall

Title: Summer Love*

Season: after season 4, before season 5

Face claim: Jessica Sula

Species: Human

Name: Chloe Geyer

In which Liam Dunbar's step sister comes back to Beacon Hills after her freshman year of college for summer break.

Chloe and Liam are really close. She doesn't know about him being a werewolf because he's afraid of what she'll think. You can make the decision if she finds out or not. This is just a fling with Scott and she will return to college. It will never be anymore than a fling because she goes to school thousands of miles away and she doesn't plan on returning to California except for holidays. 

I originally was going to write this and I had the prologue set that she had just been dumped by her boyfriend and was supposed to go to Spain with him and his family for summer vacation and Liam convinced her to come home instead. You can keep that or change it. When I was going to write this, I wasn't going to have her find out about supernaturals because it is stated that the three month summer break was uneventful and nothing happened, but like I said it's up to you. If you have her find out, she isn't a fighter.

I would like to see Chloe be timid and shy honestly. She is intelligent and book smart.

I'd also imagine this as a short story. Like fifteen chapters or less depending how many words you put in a chapter, when I was planning on doing this it was going to be ten chapters maximum.

*can change