i. BELLATRIX BLACK

TITLE| DANGEROUS DARLINGS
FACE CLAIM| EVA GREEN (YOUNG & OLDER)

NAME| EVELYN "EVE" BROCHBOOK/MOVIE| PRE-HARRY POTTER, HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX-HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS

BOOK/MOVIE| PRE-HARRY POTTER, HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX-HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS

BRIEF SUMMARY

Together Eve and Bellatrix were chaos. Together they were destruction. Together they were dangerous. But that was the way they liked it

EXTENDED SUMMARY

Evelyn Broch came from a powerful Pure Blood family that made it known throughout the wizardry world that they supported Voldemort and what he was doing. Their entire family became Death Eaters and after graduating from Hogwarts herself she became one as well. Evelyn was known to be cruel around Hogwarts to anyone outside of Slytherin house and that was what attracted Bellatrix to her. First they became friends and then they became more. After the couple tortured Frank and Alice Longbottom with three others they were imprisoned in Azkaban together and weren't able to see each other until Voldemort broke them out.

NOTES

Evelyn is the only person besides Voldemort that Bellatrix truly cares about. They're together and in a very committed relationship and Bellatrix does love Evelyn. Both women are cruel and vicious, they dislike anyone who isn't Pure Blood.

I'd imagine Evelyn being killed during the Battle of Hogwarts as well because after Bellatrix dies she goes off the deep end and tries to kill everyone in sight.

You can cast the rest of her family yourself. I'd picture her having two older brothers, her being the youngest. When Voldemort "dies" the first time her entire family is put away in Azkaban.