v. GLEE

TITLE| RESTART*
FACE CLAIM| BEN PLATT

TITLE| RESTART*FACE CLAIM| BEN PLATT

SEASON| 2-3
NAME| CHRISTIAN CAHILL

BRIEF SUMMARY|

Christian was tried of being that weird new kid at the start of every year. But here he was at another new school. But this one had a Glee club and if there was anything he loved more then magic, it was singing.

EXTENDED SUMMARY|

Christian moved around often and he hates it. His mother was constantly switching jobs and forcing him to pick up in leave around the same time every year. She'd ruin the job she had by sleeping with someone in the company, usually her boss and then she'd be fired to avoid a lawsuit. Christian begged his mother after their move to Lima, Ohio not to do it again until after he graduated high school and she promised.

So by trying to remain optimistic he joined the Glee club and finally started to make friends within that club and the magic club that the school had as well. He loved being apart of the team.

NOTES|

Christian is a huge nerd and he doesn't even care. He isn't popular in school but does have friends. He is a junior at the start of this, so he'd graduate at the end of season 3. If you wanted you can continue his story after season 3.

There is no set love interest for this fic, but if you make him have one create another OC for him because in my head Christian is gay and out of the closest gay. But I don't want him paired with Kurt or Blaine.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.