iii. SANSA STARK

TITLE| HAPPY ENDINGS
FACE CLAIM| SARAH BOLGER

NAME| JOSSELYN TYRELLSEASON| 2-AUTHOR'S CHOICE

SEASON| 2-AUTHOR'S CHOICE

BRIEF SUMMARY|

She only wanted her happy ending. She didn't feel the need to be Queen like her older sister, Margaery. She only wanted someone to love her.

EXTENDED SUMMARY|

She wasn't the first born daughter and though her father claimed it didn't make her less important to be married off compared to the beautiful and cunning Margaery, it did in her grandmother's eyes. Their grandmother had clearly always favored Margaery and Josselyn hated it. She craved the woman's attention, all but begged for it but the more she seemed to want it the more Olenna distanced herself.

Josselyn just wanted to be approved of. She and Sansa Stark had that in common and that is what made them fall in love.

NOTES|

Josselyn is smart, but not cunning like Margaery. She is very kind to people and that is why Sansa thinks she can trust her.

After the Purple wedding, she returns to Highgarden and then leaves to try and find Sansa. You can write her adventures, you can write her meeting other characters along the way; maybe Brienne and Podrick. Your choice.

When she and Sansa are finally reunited, after Ramsay. Josselyn helps pick up her pieces and puts her back together again.