iv. Quinn Fabry

TITLE| WATERCOLORS*
FACE CLAIM| ROSS BUTLER

TITLE| WATERCOLORS*FACE CLAIM| ROSS BUTLER

SEASON| 2-3 & 6
NAME| CARSON CASE

BRIEF SUMMARY|

Carson wasn't just a jock. Sure he played football and basketball but there was more to him then that, but he would never tell anyone what he truly loved to do.

EXTENDED SUMMARY|

Carson was a painter and his way into art school wasn't going to be playing football or basketball, he only did that to make his dad happy. Living up his father's expectations was required if he wanted to have civil conversations during dinner each night. To his father, Carson's paintings were a way to pass the time, not a career. Carson could never imagine coming clean that he didn't want to go into the NFL but when a girl comes into his life that lives her life the way she wants he suddenly realizes that he should come clean to his father, and take whatever punishment comes his way.

NOTES|

Carson and Quinn know each other in passing, but they weren't friends. He is not close to Finn, though they are friendly with each other. He doesn't care that Finn joins Glee in season one because he knows what it's like to hide what you're passionate about. Carson doesn't join the Glee club except for that one episode in I think season 2 where they perform the halftime show at that football game and Coach Beiste makes the footballers join up. He isn't against singing and dancing, he's just not good at it.

Carson and Quinn become friends because they share a psychology class together and are required to work on a project together. Carson eventually shows Quinn his art studio which is in the shed behind the house and opens up about his dreams of art school and his goals of what he wants to do (I'd see him being an art teacher actually, but makes money for his own art). He knows a lot of mediums to do his art work but watercolor painting is his favorite.

This is a slow burn and angsty because I mean it is Quinn and Glee and that alone is super fucking angsty.