Prologue

Next on my list Coco, enjoy!!

Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY or any of it's contents!

Coco: Hmm... There he is again, acting without a care in the world...
Velvet simply looked at her teammate before turing her attention to a certain male student sitting in a table far from their own.

Velvet: What? Staring at (Y/N) again?

Everyone else in her team snickered at Velvet's teasining. Coco simply shot a glare at her teammates before returning her gaze on you.

Coco: Huh?

You were nowhere to be found as your teammates seemed to wave in a random direction. The brown haired teen looked around to find you waving back and exited the cafeteria.

Yatsuhashi: You've never really gicen us a reason as to why you find him so compelling.

Fox nodded in agreement as he continued eating his lunch.

Coco: I-I don't know...

Everyone looked at her in confusion until Coco decided to leave.

As the team leader walked across the halls of Beacon, she began to think about the first time the both of you had met.

Flashback Initiation

Coco: Ah great!

Coco covered her eyes with her usual set of sunglass as she was readying herself for combat. A deathstalker began to quickly approach from a distance as it set it's sights on her.

Coco: Bring it!

???: Look out below!!

The armor covered scorpion was then quickly impaled by a flaming sword. Then a male teen suddenly crash landed on the deathstalker, using the momentum from the fall to further deepen the wound with the flaming weapon.

A loud screeching was heard as the deathstalker was suddenly set on fire and fell to the floor. Its lifeless body continued to burn even when the mysterious person removed the flaming weapon.

(Y/N): Some landing strategy.

The fire from the sword disappeared to reveal that you were only holding a simple dagger.

Coco: One hell of an entrance, that's for sure.

You shrugged as you put away the dagger before walking up to girl in the beret.

(Y/N): Name's (Y/N).

Coco: Coco.

(Y/N): Heh, guess this means we're partners from now on.

Roaaarr

The both of you turned to find a large pack of beowolves and along with a much larger version of them.

Coco: Now this is more like it.

She readied her weapon and aimed it towards the pack while you brought out a simple fully automatic handgun.

Coco: *snicker* Seriously?

The firearm was then set on fire, slightly changing into a more demonic shape while your dagger was in the other hand, fire extending into a sword larger than before. Coco was in awe at your semblance as you gave her a blank stare.

(Y/N): You were saying.

Flashback End.

Coco: *giggle* I guess... It's probably because I like him.

She hummed to herself as she continued walking towards her team's dorm.

Meanwhile

You were currently looking at the state of your room as everybody was packed to leave Beacon for a few months vacation. It was nearing the end of your first year and everyone was excited, except you.

(Y/N): *sigh* Wonder if its too late to change my mind about Ranger's offer.

You then exited the room to think about your plans until you found Coco entering her dorm.

(Y/N): *in thought* That's right, never had much of a chance to really talk to her after initiation. Still wondering why we weren't placed in the same team...

To be continued...

A/N: Sorry if its been too long since I actually updated, work has been hectic for the holidays and hopefully it'll slow down soon once New Years is over with. Also gonna start a thing where I just give a simple fact about my OCs at the end of each chapter.

Undesiredleftover's Facts: Snow was originally meant to be one of the Selaphiel sisters (My OCs) but decided to make her Velvet's adopted sister.... With a twist....