Finale!!

???: Once again, we thank you for not using extreme measures in defeating Lady Corona. She went missing over a year ago and we were glad to know that she has been located.

You nodded in reply as the man in robes took a look at the yellow and black haired teen. From the looks of it, she somehow regained composure of herself and is no longer hostile.

???: Though we do not what caused this change. I'll be sure to leave this to our best to ensure a full recovery.

Coco: Well, just happy to help. No hard feelings right?

Corona looked at you two with her black and eyes before a massive blush formed across her face. She quickly turned her head away knowing what occured after the battle. In fact, the priestess was awake for half of it... Which lasted for over an over.

Corona: O-of course... C-can we go now?

???: Yes, we must be going now.

Coco knew about her blush and gave her a playful wink, which made the woman blush even brighter. In fact, she was the first to leave to avoid you two. The old man was confused as he followed behind the woman.

(Y/N): Really?

Coco: *laughs* Come on, you know it was funny.

She nudged in the shoulder while continuing to laugh. Although, you couldn't help let out a small chuckle since it was humorous.

(Y/N): Well, we nearly spent an entire day in Vale, can't really say I appreciate the new gear.

Coco: Oh, come on it's alright for the lady to treat her man every once in a while.

(Y/N): Still, thank you. *Ahem* Anyways, played a game while making a small wager and somehow saved the world from total annihilation.

Coco: I'd say that's one of the best dates in my book.

You chuckled as she led you to her bed and the both of you decided to cuddle.

Coco: This is nice, isn't it?

(Y/N): Yeah. Nice to take things a bit slower this time.

Coco: *giggle* If you want, we can speed things up and get straight to the point.

(Y/N): As tempting as it sounds, we should at least get some sleep. Besides, the rest of your team should be back anytime soon.

Coco: Okay... How about we wait until they're asleep?

(Y/N): ... I like the way that sound.

Timeskip

Coco: Come on, sweetie! You're already running late as it is!

In a few moments, a young boy at the age of ten quickly ran down the stairs. He had brown hair, just like his mother and (E/C) eyes.

Coco: *sigh* I swear you and your father love to sleep in a little too much.

The young child giggled before he grabbed his backpack.

Coco: Well, let's just hope I can get your teacher to let you off the hook this time but don't let it get to your head that I'll keep doing this for you. If you really want to become a huntsman like your father then you'll have to stop waking up so late.

???: R-right, sorry mom...

Coco: *sigh* Don't worry about too much.

The young boy looked up to find his mother slightly smiling.

Coco: Snow has been a good friend to the family so she won't he harsh when you arrive.

???: Thanks, you're the best mom!

Ring! Ring! Ring!

Your wife retrieved her scroll from a nearby table to find that you were calling.

Coco: Huh, didn't think he'd finish his mission this early.

She was about to answer the call until a nearby explosion shook the ground. The brown haired woman quickly ran to her child and held him in order to shield his body with her own. After a while, the shaking came to a sudden halt.

???: What was that?!

A loud roar was heard from the outside as thundering footsteps passed the home.

Coco: Listen to me, Ar! You're going to stay in this house and you will find a place to hide until this over!

Ar: But mom!

Coco: Hide! now!

The child could only comply as he quickly ran to find some cover. Meanwhile, his mother simply huffed before grabbing her briefcase and walked out the front door to find a massive nevermore covered in fire.

Coco: What the-

Roar!

You were seen sailing above the ground and crashed into a car. Luckily, your aura was strong enough to withstand the impact.

(Y/N): *groans* I'm still going to feel that in the morning...

Coco: (Y/N)! I thought you were on a mission!

(Y/N): Yeah... It kind of dragged me back here.

You climbed out from the broken car and stretched to quickly recover.

(Y/N): Ares in school?

Coco shook her head in reply.

(Y/N): Well, lets just push this grimm back as far as possible.

???: As if I'd let you!

A woman with blue and red angelic wings hovered above the two of you. The flame covered nevermore shrieked at you and patiently waited to strike.

Coco: What the.....

???: You and the rest of humanity will be decimated to revive our ancestors!

Blood Moon, Luna

The skies began to darken as black clouds began to approach.

Coco: Oh geez not another one!

You shrugged while readying yourself to continue the battle.

(Y/N): Shouldn't be too bad this time.

Coco: Maybe... Least I have an excuse to be late to work this time.

(Y/N): Morning sex not a good excuse?

Coco: *snicker* If only!

Meanwhile, the woman with blue and dark red hair blushed at your conversation.

Luna: Wha- Stop discussing about THAT at a time like this!

You and Coco simply nodded at each other before charging at the nevermore.

Coco: Ever thought about having another kid?

(Y/N): Yeah.

Coco: How about after this fight? Say... Right after?

You smiled in reply before turning your attention back to the battle.

(Y/N): Just as long as its not out here in public.

Coco: Why not?

Luna: Enough already!

The End!