Part 4

Highly recommend you listen to this music for this fight.

Corona: Out of my way!

The self proclaimed angel backed away and suddenly conjured a ball of black fire towards you two. The both of you dodged the attack and were lucky enough to avoid the small explosion.

The woman growled as she began to glow and a giant skeletal hand arose from the ground to swipe at you. Using your fire enhanced dagger, you quickly sliced the bones into pieces before firing bullets at the opponent.

Coco followed your lead as she also began to shoot at the woman with her weapon.

Corona used her wings to cover her body to block the storm of bullets. She couldn't block them the whole time so the woman created a gust of fire and wind as she released her power to deflect the bullets. You and Coco fell backwards from the powerful wind but retreated to avoid any burns.

As you hid behind a rock for cover, you began to quickly realize that the trees began to catch fire.

(Y/N): We're gonna be toast if this drags on any longer.

You sighed before trying a daring move and quickly leapt out from behind the rock. Corona saw you jump and shot powerful bolts fire towards you. The shots were quickly dispersed when Coco fired bullets of ice dust from her weapon.

(Y/N): Thanks!

As soon as you landed on the ground, you charged your lightning and sped forward towards the angelic woman. She quickly reacted and skeletons covered in fire quickly rose from the ground.

Your lightning covered dagger easily sliced through the enemies as you leapt forward.

Corona: Why you-

Coco: Its best if you chill, lady!

The fashionista tossed a grenade with glowing blue lines at the woman. As it neared her, the device detonated into an icy explosion. Although, you accidentally appeared directly in front of the explosive so you were caught in the blast.

Coco: Oh no,(Y/N)!

As soon as the smoke cleared, you and the opponent were trapped in a chunk of ice. She covered her mouth in horror until she realized that the ice began to melt. In fact, mist began to form until the ice shattered everywhere.

Fortunately, the angel's wings suddenly vanished as well as her power began to fade. Although, she wasn't finished as she got back on her feet and created one last spell.

Corona: I'll just send this entire kingdom to oblivion!

The world around the three of you began to suddenly darken as the power began to converge into one spot. You had the feeling that the unknown energy wasn't part of Remnant or its inhabitants, perhaps the woman had the power to draw the energy from somewhere else.

Coco: (Y/N)! We need to focus on taking her down fast!

She had a point as a black orb began to form in the air which resembled a star.

Although, you suddenly grinned as the temperature of the air around you began to drop. The fire on your blade quickly vanished and was suddenly replaced a sword of ice infused with lightning.

You quickly lunged forward and appeared in front of Corona.

Corona: What?!

You were about to deliver the finishing strike until you saw the pain in her eyes. This made you change your plan and you moved behind the woman to send her shocks with the hilt of your dagger. The spell was suddenly dispersed and the dark star quickly vanished into thin air.

Music End

Coco: Surprised you didn't well... You know...

(Y/N): No, we weren't meant to turn onto others like this. Besides, there was something in her eyes that forced me to think fast. She was almost terrified, not of us, but of herself.

Coco looked at you in confusion but simply nodded in agreement. Perhaps there was something much more to the woman that made her corrupt.

(Y/N): Anyways, we should probably get her some he-

You were interrupted when Coco decided to draw closer to you and practically pinned you against a nearby tree.

Coco: Now, I don't want miss anymore opportunities and I really don't feel like waiting. So I'm just going to go ahead and claim my share of the prize.

You blushed knowing that there was still somebody nearby, although the person was unconscious. You still felt as if it was odd to do such a thing in the current situation.

(Y/N): Now?! Even when-

Your words were pointless as the woman dropped her case and pulled you into a make out session. You gladly returned the kiss although the both of you fell to the ground.

Coco: Let's just skip the foreplay!

The brown haired woman was straddling you while beginning to remove some of her clothes.

(Y/N): W-woah, okay I guess we're doing this!

To be continued!