Chapter 3 • Tribulation after the Reincarnation | Reincarnated From Vanity

After my very short yet fateful meeting with Kami-sama, my consciousness slowly returns.
I guess I was possessing a new body in a new world.
Finally!

Unfortunately this was the very first thing that hit me...

Heavy... Such a heavy feeling atop of me.
It feels as if my body was dragged down,
I can feel some difficulties breathing
Some kind of clothing weighed me down?
It also felt rather cold, chills was the better word here.
What could this be?

As my hearing starts to develop, I then later found out some familiar sounds
The loud and pounding roars of water; a terrible windy rainfall, though it was rather more intense and up close.

Continuous streams of pouring water, crashing dramatic every where angle, from the earthly floor till the highest trees.
Sometimes even the loud roar of thunder came along too
It's seems any other noise could I make.... irreverent
It caused even my cries, faint from clashing agaist it

The water seems to keep hammering my body like a rattle fire
Never stoping, never tiring, but always incuring agony
The surging feeling of the cold that keeps repeatingly , slashing my flank
Similarly to a whip, the sudden spike of cold into my body
The water that creeps in and the winds that stabs
This justs hurts....

This thick smell of nature would be nice if it weren't for the scowling cold winds that comply along with it.
Keeps on stinging throughout my lungs and back.
Even made me coughing a couple of times.
Eventually,... I felt a warm sensation flowing from my nose towards my cheek
Nosebleed?

The sky was dark and the downpour grew ever so furiously

Why was I here?, Why was I placed here? Did Kami-sama made a mistake?
I was bewildered and gravely disappointed.

Finally, meekly opening my eyes, I was... greeted by a rundown village.
Something as such like a lost ruin, buildings had degraded to rubble, nature taking over, and a few wild beast hosting nest.
Where I lay you ask?
Trembled at the ground floor, thats where I was.
It felt that I was left for death!

Truly truly do I feel terribly weakened.
Even as such of mustering a single ounce of strength would require great bursts of will.
My hands and legs felt numb from the blistering cold and a headache...only made it worse.
Inhaling because harder as the water keeps seeping in causing my wheezing to grew faint.

Should I let it go, should death again be my second fate?

I know I shouldn't, rather I don't want to give up...

But the odds are stacked against me....

But then again second chances such like this don't come by often!

I must preserve! I shalt not die in vain twice!

Desperately I crawled whilst on my stomach, reaching out to the half hanging wall, least it had some of a cover to shield me.

It was hard to distinguish distance, and the dark scenery didn't help either.
Not hesitation that was needed, eventually I concluded to navigate blind.

The mud was sticky and unpleasant, it smelled terrible as I sunk my knees and arms, introducing filth to pretty much every skin there was.

Clearly I hadn't worn a rain jacket, instead I was barely with any clothing.
A rough and worn down shirt with gapping holes was all I had. Any other necessities wasn't on me.

After much struggle and somewhat and hour had pasted, the rain still hadn't subside. But then I finally did manage to lean myself to a the nearest cobblestone wall. Ah~ so many things happened, and such tribulation after a reincarnation... Was I really unlucky or Kami-sama is just sadistic?

I finally gave up and slept on the wall, whether I make it tomorrow or not, it's a matter I rather do at later date. The fatigue and famishment hindered my sleep, but thankfully somehow I did manage...

Sela~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By
J.J. Kusuma
29/12/2017
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------