Chapter 19 • Peculiar morning | Reincarnated From Vanity

The sun is not up yet, the view across the window's vastness is pitch black.
Light have yet to visit, much still sound asleep.
Except for the weary guards,
Their night shift nearing completion.

The morning dew that began to embrace every blade of grass.
For we know it's momentary life, ceasing by the gaze of the mid sun noon.

Familiar unfamiliarity if such things exist?
A fairly recent familiar sensation,...... Perhaps bit more intense than prior.
I'm less startled by where I suddenly awoken this time.
It's now; like before, in the princess lofty embrace.
Great comfort on her part in this position,
Utilizing what slender stomach volume I have as an arm rest.

Her arms engulfing mine, and compared to mine, hers much longer obviously.
Not that I mind much; I don't dislike this position in particularly, just rather unusual.
Or not, I actually do enjoy, it's a comfortable orientation.
If you get my drift?

I'm positioned a bit higher, to compensate for her taller stature.
Perhaps through bliss and convenience, I have the pleasure of being in close proximity to her face.
Close close proximity.
A "had this been a man it'll be unbearable" close.
So much as so that I can trace her womanly bulges on my body

Her body at rest, gentle embrace, calm demeanor to behold.
Her moist rhythmic breathing, honest sensation upon my cheek and partially upon my chest.
She really did hug me close, like a body pillow.
Our skin in much contact,
so much so that I can smell her sweat scent.

To say nothing about my heighten sense of smell,
For vampires indeed excell in our olfactory facilities.
Perhaps no one would have known it yet,
her scent that's much appealing to the senses.
Of men's senses no less.

Slight hint of fragrance, pristine body odor?
Perhaps Amelia-nee haven't noticed it herself.
Though I'm sure she was more engrossed in sniffing me out last night.
Probably that's the case.
I'm a cute girl too?

A true princess of the realm, the almost grown beauty, has enlighten my morning?
Though count this as two princess, sleeping haphazardly, defenseless in every way.
A pure innocent scene, some men I'm sure would drown themselves imagining.

But let's not go ahead ourselves here.
It's only one princess and beauty in this story and it's not me, least not in my eyes.
We're passed that point of knowledge, it's not so the case.

....

Arrrggghhh
Because I slept at a higher angle I can see her swealing breast even by a slight tilt of my head down. A depression movement in biological terms.

It's time for me to wake up.
Enough admiring her gorgeous figure, it's been about ten minutes already.
The time for me to awaken is similar to that during my time in the Bearded Axe, Gaius's place.
But I suppose my sleeping time is much earlier than her, as her innocent sleeping face confirms.
As I reach in, my cold hands in contrast to her warm neck, drawing myself near.
A thoughtless light kiss to her cheek as I was moved.
Moved in by spontaneous emotion and care, away from by inevitability and slight guilt.

Now's not the time facinate about a maiden defenselessness,
She's at least 40 years younger, or a decade older depending  on how you see it.
As I seek out in a bit desperation for a body pillow to substitute my body, for her sake of course.
Being careful not to awoke her from slumber yet.

As I get off the bed, I peer out the window to confirm the relative vague time.

Ahh....
I suppose a bit similar to when I was older, I do have bladder problems.
Some times it's embarrassing I know.
Why elder diapers are a thing, though I wasn't old enough for entering that fase.