12

Jacob's pov

"Like the way I fuck your tight hole? Huh?" ... " Right there?"

His eyes roll back, Troye moaning out whorishly, "Uh-huh."

I smile down at him wickedly, thrusting further into him and making him loose control. His hands go to touch me, only to be held back by ropes. He whines and pulls on them, pouting at me. I kiss those pouty lips, him easily forgetting and finding something new to distract his mind.

Wrapping a hand around his neck loosely, I part my lips and flick my tongue past his. He giggles and lets me in, breathing in sharply as I hit against his sweet spot subtly, drawing back before he can get too far gone. We've only just begun...

"Bix!" A voice shouts, drawing me back to reality as a ball is rocketed right into my face. I fall to the ground, hitting my head, causing a great deal of pain.

I groan, feeling dizzy as I look up at the sky seeming far too bright.

It dawns on me that my little daydream was far from reality, me being in the centre of the field at practice. Everyone rushes up to me, whistles blowing and coach matching groans with me as he makes his way up to me, everyone forming a circle.

I sit up, grasping my head in pain as I see stars. That only proves to be a worse move, my hand touching tips with my nose, making me hiss in pain.

"Ah, fuck." I whisper, blood trickling down my face.

"Bloody hell! Get him to the infirmary!" Coach hollers, "Now!"

A few bodies sigh while two of my mates, Jesse and Jaden, lean over to help me up.

"Up we go, mate." Jesse mumbles, "We got you."

I nod slowly, starting to feel so unusually drowsy.

"Must've hit that head pretty hard. He's out of it." A voice muses. I can't bear to recognise who, as everything grows darker and darker until I flutter my eyes closed, my body going limp.