19

Jacob's pov

I chuckle under my breath as I watch Troye attempt to dance with his fine lady, throwing his arms around in the air. It's almost cute, mostly adorable. I fill another shot and down it, realising Troye Sivan is the last person I want to be thinking of right now.

"Fuck that," I mutter, feeling as though I'm floating around the kitchen.

A loud ruckus is what pulls me back to reality a bit. 

"What the fuck is up, Kyle!" Some loser in a white tee yells, walking up to Kyle.

"No what did you say, dude!" He places his hands in front of him.

 "What the FUCK, dude. Step the FUCK up, Kyle!" He hollers, making quite a scene.

Making my way to the stranger and nudge him back.

"Oi, calm down." I instruct, "Don't bring that shit to my flat. You two can take it outside."

He gives me an offended look and scoffs. When I step closer, too close for comfort, that's when I hear the tremble in his breathing. I stare him directly in the eyes and size him down.

"Take it outside." I demand.

He clenches his jaw and breaks, letting out a frustrated groan. Turning around to the door, he walks on out. Of course he did, he would be in deep shit if he hadn't.

"Anyone else want to join him?" I raise my voice, "Anyone?"

Everyone stays quiet, pleasing me greatly. I find a spot on my sofa and huff, tired of assholes trying to ruin my fun. I trail my eyes around the room at everyone and watch a girl puff out a cloud of vape, making the bloke next to me turn and let out a faked impressed wow. I shake my head and sigh. Tonight is certainly interesting. Pray I make it out alive.