❝ break up ❞

Shawn's POV:

I got the magazine and started flipping the pages. My eyes stuck on an article with me. I started reading till I saw what I was afraid of. Rumours that me and Alice are dating.

S: Baby...

Y/n: WHAT? I GUESS YOU CAN EXPLAIN ME, HUH? C'mon Shawn don't be like the other guys who cheat on their girlfriends.

She said and a tear escaped her eye

S: I can explain Y/n because I'm not like the other guys.

I cupped her right cheek with my hand but she slapped on my hand making me take it back.

Y/n: I don't wanna hear anything.

S: I have explained you already that me and Alice are just really good friends. We were getting along a lot for a... project.

Y/n: But there are witnesses who claim that they saw you kissing.

She cover her face with her hands wiping her tears.
Seeing her like that breaks my heart.

S: THEY'RE JUST RUMOURS Y/N! I'm not dating her and we never kissed.

Y/n: I don't know if I can trust you Shawn. You're famous and that's what most celebrities do for fame.

S: DO I SEEM TO BE THIS KIND OF GUY?

My voice cracked

Y/n: No but...

She stayed silent for a couple of seconds

S: But what?

Y/n: I doubt your trust. For a long time now.

S: WHAT? We're a couple y/n! How can you not trust me?

Y/n: You're so attractive and popular Shawn, every girl likes you and wants you. I hesitate our relationship and everything.

S: Do you want to break up?

Y/n: I never wanted it

S: DO YOU WANNA BREAK UP WITH ME Y/N? SAY YES OR NO

Y/n: I DONT WANT SHAWN. BUT YOU MADE THINGS COME THIS WAY AND I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE.

S: SO DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE IM A CHEATER? I never expected that from you.

Y/N: WHAT PROJECT WERE YOU ORGANISING WITH ALICE?

S: You... you mustn't learn.

I looked down at my feet

Y/n: Why? Don't you trust me?

S: Of course I do

Y/n: then why don't you tell me?

S: it was a surprise for you but I guess it's cancelled now.

Y/n: Surprise? Good excuse but not that good to believe it.

S: Y/n I'm telling you the truth. I love you so much you don't deserve to get hurt and me either.

Y/n: We are nothing now.

S: So... our break up is official?

Y/n: Yes.

Tears escaped her eyes and she turned her back.

I didn't do anything till I heard the sobs coming out of her mouth.

She kneeled down in the ground.

I came from behind and kneeled next to her.

S: Y/n you don't want it either then wh--

Y/n: I DON'T WANNA BE JUST A PLAY DATE TO YOU.

S: Y/n i love you. I really do. Why would I do this trip for you then? Do you think that I didn't know where to spend my money?

She stood up and attempted to leave but I grasped her arm.

S: TAKE THESE!

I got her laptop and phone out of my bag.

Y/n: Wh-what?! YOU GOT THEM?! You didn't want me to see on social media what you're doing with Alice, right?

S: I didn't want you to see rumours because I was sure you're not gonna believe me.

It was time to depart with the cruise ship. We left without saying anything to each other.

--§-- In the cabin --§--

S: How do I know that you want someone else?

Y/n: WHAT? I WAS A FAN OF YOU SINCE THE START, DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT I WANT SOMEONE ELSE?

S: I don't know y/n but it doesn't make sense. WHY DO YOU WANT TO BREAK UP WITH ME SO BADLY?

Y/n: Because I don't want you to be with Alice and me at the same time.

S: when we get back I'll give you 1 week to think everything all again and if your final decision is no we'll break up, FOREVER.

Y/n's POV:

I shivered at the word forever. I didn't want to break up, for real. But Shawn cheated on me and that kills me.
How am I gonna stay with him for 4 more days? Ugh!

I saw Shawn leaving the cabin.

Y/n: Where are you going?

S: why do you care? We broke up!

He said and smote the door.

I started crying.

What if he's actually saying the truth?

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

a/n: yo every1! It's been about a month since I last updated the story but I was really busy. I'm gonna finish it soon (2-4 chapters more) and then I'll start another story which I'm really excited about!!!! :))

Bye ♡

sotd: the neighborhood // sweater weather ♡