❝ the return ❞

The Letter:

Hey y/n,
I just wanted to let you know that I didn't want to make things uncomfortable between us so I asked the crew to give me my personal cabin.
If you need anything though, you can always call me.

Shawn.

I was sobbing until I fell asleep. I wasn't expecting that to be honest...

§

YN'S POV:

I spent the rest 4 days all alone. Wow! My boyfriend offered me a cruise trip and I spent it alone. Carter was always with Shawn. I could see Shawn's sorrow on his face but still I'm not sure if this is a game.

The time to go back to Canada had arrived!

"All the passengers must start preparing their stuff because we're arriving in about half an hour"

I heard the speakers and I started gathering my scattered stuff from around my cabin. Then I noticed one of Shawn's jeans.

"shall I bring it back to him, leave it here or throw it in the sea?"

I decided to put it in my backpack.

After 45 minutes...

It was time to arrive and I called Carter to see if he could leave Shawn for a split second and drive me home because I didn't have my car with me.

C: Hey, what's up?

Y/n: Are you gonna stay with Shawn?

C: Yeah why?

Y/n: Pff ok forget it.

Shawn's POV:

S: Was it y/n?

C: Yeah

S: What did she want?

C: She didn't tell me

S: Tay please go with her, I'm fine.

C: Shawn I can't leave you alone. I don't want you to do what you did the night I left.

S: I won't do it Taylor, I promise.

C: HOW CAN I TRUST YOU SHAWN AFTER SEEING YOU WITH THE SYRINGE IN YOUR HANDS?

S: CAN YOU STOP YELLING [a/n: STOP YELLING! (if you get the reference ily lol)] BECAUSE WE'RE IN PUBLIC AND THIS IS NOT SOMETHING EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW

C: I'm sorry but... I still can't believe it

S: Taylor please go with y/n. I want to make sure that she's safe.

Taylor's POV:

I called y/n.

Y/n: What?

C: Where are you?

Y/n: How come caring about me?

C: Y/n you have no idea why I was with Shawn

Y/n: Tell me then

C: I can't but it doesn't matter at the moment because he's alright

Y/n: What do you mean "he alright"? What happened to him?

C: Y/n forget it. Just tell me where are you.

Y/n: I DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM!

YN'S POV:

I broke out. Tears fell down my cheeks as I was concerned about Shawn.

C: y/n, my love, calm down AND TELL ME WHERE THE HELL YOU ARE

I didn't answer. I really didn't know where I was. Everything was blurry.

Where am I? Why...why everything starts darkening?

§

I woke up in the passenger seat of Carter's car.

C: Are you okay?

He asked me and stroked my cheek

Y/n: when did I come to your car?

C: you didn't. We were talking on the phone and you weren't telling me where you were. Fortunately, we were really close to each other and when you passed out a big crowd was clustered around you. I approached to see what had happened and saw it was you.

Y/n: ah I'm sorry

C: it's okay

Carter showed me a warm smile

Y/n: What about Shawn?

C: do you still remember?

Y/n: Carter!

C: *sigh* I'm going to tell you but you MUSTN'T say anything to Shawn or anyone.

Y/n: Of course

C: I saw Shawn taking drugs

Y/n: WHAT?

C: That's why I was always with him. I left for few hours and...

Y/n: Oh my God

C: y/n he loves you

Y/n: Was me the reason?

C: He even wrote a song.

Y/n: Where did he find the drugs?

C: i don't know. He must have found someone who was taking as well and paid him to give them to him.

Y/n: I feel so bad now and so guilty.

I covered my face in my hands and started crying.

C: Aye y/n, it's not your fault. He's fine now.

Y/n: you shouldn't come with me. What if he do it again?

C: he begged me to come with you

I was silent looking outside my window.

C: He really loves you y/n. Don't break up with him. It won't be good neither for you nor him.

I nodded and then we drove to my home…

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

a/n: hi. Next time it's gonna be the last part (probably). Then I'll continue only with my other story "Roommates" because it's really hard writing 2 stories at the same time. I've thought of starting an IMAGINE book but not the common imagine book. It's gonna be a bit different :))))))))))

Thanks for reading ily xx