❝ the comeback ❞

Y/n: Carter, please go with Shawn. I'll be fine.

C: Are you sure?

Y/n: Yeah, don't worry about me.

I got out of the car and went to open the door of my house. It was my parents' house obviously. A bittersweet smile was revealed on my face as I looked at Carter for the last time before entering in my house.

Shawn's POV:

I was at my house which was feeling void without y/n's presence.
I was smoking a cigarette because I got all the dose of the drugs I bought. I remember the last night I stayed with y/n I woke up and got out of our cabin and I saw someone taking a drugs. I begged them to give me some and I would pay them a lot of money and so it happened. They give me some heroine and some ecstasy pills which I took yesterday night when Carter fell asleep. My eyes were bloody red on account of the ecstasy.
"Damn!"
I exclaimed when I heard my doorbell.
I checked the eye whole of my door to see Carter.
I opened the door as I exhaled a great deal of cigarette air on his face and chuckled like an idiot.

I WAS NOT OKAY

C: What the fuck is this now? Since when are you smoking?

S: Today

Carter grabbed the cigarette from my hand and threw it out an open window.

S: Aye I wanted this!

C: Shawn! Get serious!  Why are your eyes so red?

S: I couldn't get any sleep last night

C: You need a doctor!

(a/n: I couldn't help but put this clip. Anyway, continue reading)

S: I don't need anyone!

I responded angrily

S: Only y/n!

Y/n's POV:

I heard my doorbell and went to open the door to see Alice.

Y/n: What do you want here?

I asked with disgust all over my face

A: I'm here to clarify some things. Can I come in?

Y/n: Yeah

She sat on the couch and I sat on the other couch across her.

A: Y/n, literally, there's nothing between me and Shawn.

Y/n: prove it

A: how about you proving that there's something between us? Why do you trust these fake ass magazines? I admit it; we hung out many times, especially during the tour. But I promise we were doing something for you and we didn't kiss or anything.

Y/n: Look Alice, I'm trying to convince myself that you might be honest but I would expect anything from you.

A: why y/n? Oh yeah.. Of course. Maybe because you stole Shawn from me? You left me alone? You alienated my friends? Certainly... I could get revenge from you and I should but you know something y/n? Shawn is going to get hurt and I don't want this.  I never understood why you hated me. I never did anything y/n. You did everything. You messed me up. You destroyed my life. You got all my friends. You spread a bad reputation and most of the kids at the high school started hating me. And you're still the one who hates me. We used to be best friends and I used to be best friends with Shawn too. One day I told you to check his covers on YouTube and you loved them. You asked me if you can come with me and Shawn when we spend time just the two of us and I agreed. Shawn became famous and missed some months of school. When he came back he was even more beautiful. You literally fell in love with him but you knew that I was too.