The Lost Continent part 2

Hope you all are liking this so far.

Qibli's POV

They had a fun first day on the ship. He and Moon went to the pool spa and went for dinner and is now they where in the bathtub together relaxing and talking about their old life. "Moon fo you want to make a bet" "ok I guess what is the bet?" "I bet you ten gold coins that Kinkajou and Turtle are still at the pool." "I bet the same that they are at the spa.* "Deal" said Moon. Qibli not getting out of the tub pulled out a iPad and looked. Moon was right they where at the pool.

"Ha, ha I win" said Moon.

Qibli still in shock sighed and gave her a pouch of gold coins and then kissed Moon.

"So what do you want to do tomorrow" Moon said

"Hang out with you" said Qibli.

"That sounds like a good idea" said Moon.

After that they got out of the tub, dried off and got into the same bed. "Two Mondays think alike" qibli said laying down with Moon. Soon they fell asleep.

Kinkajou's POV

Tonight was one of the best days of her life. She got to spend time with Turtle at a Spa, pool, and is soon going to go to dinner. Of course Moon and Qibli where the first to go to sleep. They had dinner an hour ago. She and Turtle are at the spa right now. It was great. She hadn't felt this relaxed in years. And the servers try to avoid her scars. Back at the Rainforest the spa people would just go over her scars and it would hurt. Like a lot. 

"Hey Turtle" said Kinkajou

"Yeah kink" said Turtle.

"First of all please don't call me that two what do you want to do tomorrow, and three when do you want to go to dinner?"

"First of all ok I will stop calling you that, second of all maybe the movies right next to the Arcade room, and third how about we go now."

"Ok let's go" said Kinkajou.

"By the way I haven't felt that relaxed in years" Kinkajou said laughing. Making Turtle burst out laughing.

"I love Kinkajou" said Turtle

"I know, I love you too" said Kinkajou.bwalking to the restaurant.