Ready To Win

Hey guys what is up sorry I have posted in a while, I was crazy busy and I had recently was told about my birth parents and boy did they do some bad things. Anyway as always, enjoy.

Hydro's POV
He standed waiting for Dessert toake her move. She had Wade, Samantha, Helen, Zo, and Toshiro as hostage in chains near the core. Even though they were all dead they can still rest the day and come back. When that core is blown up, then game over for them.
"You think you have won, everyone you fight either dies or endeds up captured in a dark and hidden place" Dessert said.
"Well guess what, welcome to hell" Hydro said throwing a water spear at her piercing her in the heart.
"But I am not like the other people you fight" Dessert said with an evil grin taking the spear out and letting it evaporate.
"You should be dead" Samantha yelled at Dessert.
"See I got animus powers now, but it's not mine, I got it from the Like because you know they have lots of animuses" Dessert said.
"You took their powers didn't you" Hydro said.
"Yes and I also brought a few friends" Dessert said revealing queen Linghtningstrike and Darkstalker. Hydro just stared in confusion.
"I brought them back" Dessert said.
"I am going to kill you" Hydro said with rage.
"Now would you two be a dear and kill him for me" Dessert said to Lightning strike and Darkstalker, pointing to Hydro. They both came charging at him. He quickly dodged them and and threw water spears at them. But unlucky him it didn't do anything to them. Darkstalker came with two daggers in talon and Linghtningstrike with a large spear. They both came charging and their items both stabbed him.
"Ahh, I swear I will kill you and everyone of you talons of power goons" Hydro yelled at her. They then chained him up. Dessert started to give him a royal beating. After what seemed like minutes of beating time started to slow. BAM another hit. Then again. But he didn't feel it.
Hydro started to zone out. Until he saw familiar faces he remembered.
His parents.
"What is happening" Hydro said looking around.
"Hydro you need to use your stone" his mother's words started to echo in his mind. Then he was back in his body and time started to speed up to normal. Hydro quickly showed Dessert, Darkstalker, and Linghtningstrike off him.
(You remember the infinity stones all combined into one creates the Enchanters stone, created by Hydro to make sure he didn't go evil :-) ) Hydro started to float in mid air with blue light coming out of his talons and eyes.
"ENCHANTER" Hydro yelled. Then small stone came flying into the building from big blue portals. The stones flying into a circle infront of Hydro. They started forming to one. And a light blue explosion spreaded across the world. The Core gone, Dessert, Darkstalker, and Linghtningstrike, gone. The Mimics, gone. The only ones left in the area was his friends. Then everything went dark.