Wedding gone wrong

44 views! I never thought you guys would read my junk that I post. Get a life. Joking! In this chapter it is Starflight and Fatespeakers Wedding gone wrong! Yay! Probably u guys prefer sunny flight but sorry that ain't happening.

Starflight's POV
Today was our wedding day.
Fatespeaker and I would be married! What can go wrong.
Their she is walking down the isle in a beautiful whitish greyish dress.
After the wedding everyone would eat then celebrate good times. Of course Clay would be at the buffet table with Peril. Glory and Deathbringer would be somewhere over the rainbow. Sunny would light up like the sun so it won't be hard to find her. Tsunami and Riptide would probably be in a lake sense the wedding is being held outside near Jade Mountain. Of course Jade winglet and Hydro are still gone for the third week.
Starflight and Fatespeaker have been going our on a date every single day they were gone. And already knew they bother loved each other. So he had proposed to Fatespeaker.
Now it was time for the vows then ta Da.
Sunny was the priest.
"Do you take Fatespeaker to be your lawful wedded wife?"
"I do", "and do you Fatespeaker take Starflight to be your lawful wedded Husband" Sunny said. "I do" she said smiling. "By the power rested in me I know pronounce you Husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" Sunny said.
With that Starflight brought Fatespeaker in and kisses her.
Leaving the crowd cheering. Anyone who wanted to come from the school could come. Luckily most of them came.
And then their was a loud BOOM. Coming from the buffet table. All the food was destroyed. Luckily nobody was over there.
"Aw moons" Clay said.
The only thing their was a scavenger who was electricuted by not doing anything to him. He was missing an eye and the other was completely white but then changed back to blue.
"Who are you" Clay said.
"I'm Thor' king of Asguard" Thor said. He looked around.
"Sorry about that" he said.
"You can speak our laungage" Deathbringer said.
"I speak every, that is one of the things you need to know as a king" Thor said.
"Why are you here" Glory said.
"I'm looking for Hydro, he said he lived here" Thor said.
"Sorry he is at the lost continent" Starflight said.
"Where is it?"
"No one knows" Fatespeaker said.
"Mind if stay here until he comes back?"
"Sure I don't see why not" Tsunami said.
"Lastly can I ride one of you, it has been a dream of mine" Thor said.
"NO!" They all said in unison.
"Aw come on it will be like how to train your dragon" Thor said.
"Sorry, no, but that was a good movie" Sunny said.
"Anyways what was that lightning around you about" Fatespeaker said.
"Cause I'm the God of Lightning" Thor said.
"Alright let's go" Riptide said walking to Jade Mountain. Everyone walking close behind.