7- What, the hell

|Word count- 586

Warnings- Mild swearing, mention of being an orphan,

The clinking of spoons against bowls and the sound of chit chatter filled the room as you all ate. You would occasionally compliment and talk with Hunk, who sat across from you, as you ate, but you mostly kept the conversation going with Pidge.

Will hadn't arrived yet, his empty seat next to you evident of that. You looked at the empty chair and a slight frown appeared on your face, but Pidge tapping on your shoulder drew you out of it.

"You okay?" she asked as you turned to face her. You smile and nod, earning a small smile in return. The two of you return back to your food as Allura looks at you, thinking of how to word her question.

She didn't want to come off as rude or trying to pry into your personal life, but she felt it was necessary to know for the future of your teamwork.

She finally words it correctly and snaps her fingers, drawing little attention to herself. "Y/n, do you have any parents on your home planet that may be worried about you?"

You freeze at the mention of your parents. You place done your spoon and look up her, resting your arms on the table.

You're silent for a moment, trying to word your answer correctly. "Nope, didn't have any," you say, almost cheerfully, but with a pang of sadness behind your words. Everyone freezes, but Keith looks at you in shock. You didn't notice this, but Shiro did.

The door opens with a swoosh and you look up, to see Will, hair disheveled and a look of panic on his face. You stand up, chair scratching against the floor as you did so.

Pidge looked up at you, and a pang of jealousy hit her heart. She wasn't one to get jealous easily, but the way you stood up so quickly when Will entered the room made her wish you'd do the same for her.

She mentally slapped herself and looked away from you, cheeks growing a slight red. You, however, wasn't the only one who stood up. Coran, Shiro, and Allura were up, Lance turning around in his chair with Hunk and Keith doing the same. Pidge just looked at him with a look of concern.

"Will? Are you okay?" you ask, worry filling your stomach. He doesn't respond, but only walks closer.

Allura gasps, Coran says 'oh my' and Shiro is absolutely speechless. Keith stands up, as does Lance, Hunk, and Pidge, while you take a step back in complete silence.

Everything about Will was the same, except, of course, for the fact that his ears were pointier, he was slightly taller, and he had glowing markings under his eyes.

"What, the hell?"

I hope you guys liked this! Sorry, it was so short, but I got it done on time! Also, I feel like my writing skills have been lacking with this one, so I'm sorry if it sucks. I've got some new stories in the works so I hope you guys will read those when they come out(not that I'm forcing you!). Also, thank my amazing friend for drawing the picture above! I know it doesn't exactly go with the plot, but hey, it's Will. Also, sorry for the shadows on the picture, anyway, thank you again guys and I'll see ya later!