one

'You cheated?! That is the one thing I thought you would never do to me!' I scream hitting my boyfriend of two years in the chest as I sob. 'I hate you Elton! I HATE YOU' I sob out feeling pains in my chest,

He stays silent and stares at me as I rush out the door, not making an effort to reach for me;  I rush from his room, trying to calm down as I pass Sam and Colby filming in the garden, I feel their eyes land on m as I slowly look up 'What.' I whispered sadly.

I feel the sense of relief wash over me as Colby envelops me into a hug, it was weird considering for the few years i have known the boys Colby has never cared for me. I sob into his chest as he holds me tightly, 'What happened Ciera?' he asked and pulled me closer to his chest.

'Elton cheated on me with Amanda...' I choke out and grip his shirt in my hands

'That's fucked up..' Sam says and pats my back gently, I nod slowly and glance up at Colby. His eyes dark and sympathetic as he sighs.

'You don't deserve that' Colby growled softly stroking my hair as he turned hearing the door open, Sam groans seeing Elton walk out and glare at me before getting into his car. Sam shakes his head softly.'Come inside' Colby whispered leading me in.

The boys took good care of me and Kat even came over to have a movie day in Sams room. Elton and Corey were on a road trip currently which meant I didn't have to see that lying son of a bitch.

It had currently been a week since  I found out, Colby has not left my side. He is sharing his room with me and wakes up at every movement I make. It was 3am and the sense of sadness flooded my body, tears dropped from my cheeks.

The thoughts of two years of my life wasted all so fast made a sob leave my lips, just like that Colby was sitting up and pulling me into a tight loving hug. 'Shh' he whispered and pulled me closer. 'He never deserved you' he mumbled into my hair. This was something I heard Colby say a lot recently and I mean I wasn't complaining, it was nice to have someone care about me. I close my eyes as Colby dried my cheeks and cuddled me into his chest  and breathed out shakily.

'What changed' I whispered knowing he would understand what I meant.

'That day... when you ran out of the house.. I don't know why but I just felt devastated seeing how much he hurt you' he whispered and played with my hair 'You done everything for him and he threw it all away.... hes an idiot.' he said, pulling me closer.

'Colby.. you don't need to protect me, I'm a tough cookie' I say and glance up at him, his  eyebrows furrowed as he glared at the ceiling. I touch his cheek softly and he relaxes.

'This..is not your fault' he whispered and rubbed my shoulder gently.

'I know' I whispered

'No you don't... I hear you say it to Kat...To your dad when he calls. You said that him cheating was your fault, its not.' he said

I sigh and close my eyes, stupid paper thin walls. its true, I couldn't deny the fact I felt responsible for Eltons cruel actions. Which clearly infuriated Colby.

I come back to reality a I feel a soft kiss land on my cheek, Colby is now leaning over me, his eyes focused on mine as he hugs me tightly. 'His fault, his lost, his mistake. You don't need him'.. Maybe Colby has a point.