eight

I open the front door of the trap house as I storm in.

'COLBY BROCK GET YOUR FUCKING ASS DOWN HERE' I scream, I must look a mess. I'm standing under the chandelier in pink silk pyjamas and my shoes. Colby runs down the stairs with a thunder of people behind him. Colby slips onto the ground and stared at me.

'Li-Listen.' he says as his hands shake and he walks to me

'I didn't say I love you because you! YOU DONT LISTEN' I snap and sam walks to me. 'sam leave me alone.' I sigh.

Sam backed up and Colby sniffled. 'I'm listening...' he whispered and walked tome. I want to push I'm away and be angry,i stare up at him.

'Why did you post it' I whispered sadly

'I had a bit to drink and I was mad.' he sighed 'babygirl its know excuse I know I'm sorry' he whispered 'I took it down and told people It was a prank' his hands sat on my waist and he looked down at me.

I looked at the other boys and saw them back off to the gameroom

'Please say it..' he whispered staring into my eyes 'cause fucking hell I love you'

I sigh and wrap my arms around your neck 'I'm so mad at you.... but I love you too.'i whispered and put my head on his chest.

he sniffled and hugged me back and smiled 'I'm sorry'

'shut up Colby, happy birthday'