four

Colby and I were sitting on the love sac, his arm hugging my waist and him yawning softly. Neither of had mentioned our kiss to the boys, not even Sam. Currently it was 4:34 AM.

'Ciera...' He whispered in the room dimly lit by the tv

'Yeah Colbs?' I ask and look up at him, I watched a smile creep onto his lips as he pulled me onto his lap. I smiled and straddled him.  'are you ok?'

'I'm ok' He replied and leaned up to me, kissing me deeply. I blush and move my lips with his, my arms looping around his neck as he smiled widely. We must have been making out for like 10 minutes when a cough interrupted us, I sat up and turned around quickly, seeing Elton who was enraged.

'ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!' he screamed

I went to move but Colbys hands held me on the waist. Elton was knocking shit over and staring at Colby 'ARE YOU SERIOUS YOU PIECE OF SHIT' Eltons voice echoed the house. I heard multiple doors upstairs open and 3 sets of feet run down the stairs.

'Woah woah - what the fuck' Corey ran in and stopped and stared at me and Colby. Coreys eyes darted from us to Elton who was out of my line of view. 'What the hell is he screaming for?' he asked.I got to my feet and sighed

'He saw me and Colby hooking up' I sigh and look at Corey, Sam and Aaron walking in behind him.

'Elton you cheated on her  why are you freaking out?' Sam said

'Shut the fuck up sam.' Elton growled

'Elton watch your fucking mouth' Colby snapped standing up

I look at the boys 'Someone stop th-' I stop seeing Elton come into my field of vision.

'You think its ok to do shit like this Colby, you think its ok to fuck your friends over?!' ELton said, insanity in his eyes as he approached Colby. He lunged and instinct made me dive infront of him.

I could hear sam yell and felt hands on me, I didn't say anything, all I could see was Sam, He was screaming, his shirt was off... hes right infront of me now. Colby is being held back by Corey, Elton is there, hes covered in blood and Colby is swinging at him.

Why am I in slow motion- Fuck! 'A~Ah' I wince and lean up

' Shit Ciera stay down' Sam said, his shirt was pressed to my side as he stared down at me,

'Sa-Sam whats happening' I whimpered

'Elton-Fuck- Elton stabbed you-' He said screaming at Corey to call an ambulance

'Elton?' I whispered before my vision failed me and I felt my head drop back