nine

we had planned to go to las vegas for colbys birthday, Brennen wanted to get a private jet so we did. Colby and I hadn't seen eachother much cause I had so much to do with college. I walked out from the bathroom on the tiny plane and looked at him in the reclining chair, he opened his arms making me smile. I crawl into his lap and cuddle him close, closing my eyes.

I feel him smile against my neck. I can hear Brennen and sam whisper about something from the hotel but I don't care. I hug my boy closer and smile.

'I feel him pull a blanket over our heads and he pulls  away to smile at me.

'Youre amazing' he whispered gently rubbing my waist gently. making me giggle. I shook my head.

'gosh I love you.' I mumbled feeling his hands stop and grip the part of my body they rested on. he didn't say anything. His eyes shut and he pressed his lips to mine. I smiled and kissed him back, my arms around his neck.

I got lost in my own little world when I  feel hands grab my ankle and pull me off the chair. I squeal and look up at Corey who has a smile on his face.

'Gunther squad wants to say hi' he smiled showing me he was live streaming. I giggle and wave up at  the phone 'Sorry for interrupting your teenage groping session.' he teased and I hit his leg

'Shut it aunt corey' I giggle and stand up

-------------------

A/N hey guys! thanks for following along so far also chapter 10 is gonna be a big one. do you want it to be bad news big or good news big. If you have any preference leave suggestions below <33 - eden