Five

Wednesday came around soon enough,Luke and I had small conversation about what was happening today,I told him about how my aunt had told me to go see her today and he seemed to understand.

"That's cool,family is more important than friends anyway,go see your family" He slowly said to me,looking as if he's about to break down and cry.

"Are you sure?I will feel so guilty for cancelling on you" I reply.

"No honestly its fine!! We can always rescheduale for Friday?" He asks hoping to give this another chance.

"Are you really sure its okay?And Friday is great,thank you for understanding" I thank him and hug him.

"Its fine honestly!" He says,raising his voice a little obviously getting adgatated by me asking if it was really okay,he returned the hug and shortly left after. I grabbed my keys and headed towards my car and planned for the drive ahead of me.

I put the radio on and flick through each station to try and find something good but it was no use,every station in this damn car is playing songs from like 2005 so I just switch the radio off completely and plug my phone into the speakers and play my music off my phone.

-

The drive wasn't as long as I had thought it. There wasn't heavy traffic so I got there way before I had scheduled.

I arrive at the address my aunt had given me and parked up outside to see Harry and Lauren playing on the front lawn,they see me soon enough and run over to my car.

"Natalie!" Lauren screams,jumping into my arms as soon as she sees me and wraps her legs around me,I hug her tightly as I've missed her so much.

"hey!!you're looking rather gorgeous in that dress!!is it new?" I ask her whilst putting her down.

"yes,aunt nic bought me it,don't you just love it!" Lauren's replies,overwhelmed because I'm here.

"it's the best" I tell her and look to find where Harry had got off too.

"Harry!" I shout

"up in the tree" I hear Harry's voice come from above.

My aunts yard is surrounded by trees and my brother is in one of them,I just don't know which one. I look up cluelessly at the trees to find Harry but I can't spot him anywhere.

"up here loser" Harry shouts down from the tree that's right next to my aunts house.

"I see you now come down here and give your sister a hug" I tell him,laughing at how boyish he is. He climbs down from the tree and runs straight over to me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I've missed you Nat" Harry tells me

"I've missed you too!" I tell him

"where's Ashton?" Harry asks

"uh he was busy today,he's gutted he couldn't come up" I tell him,trying to hide the fact that I didn't in fact ask Ashton to come with me.

"oh okay" Harry replies,pretty devastated that his big brother couldn't be here with him.

I look up to see my aunt stood at the front door with the biggest smile on her face,I smile back and walk towards the door as she walks from the door to meet me. We meet and she brings me into a hug,a tight one.

"I'm glad you got here safely" My aunts says.

"I'm glad I'm here" I laugh

"we all are,come inside babe" my aunt chuckles and we walk inside.