Six

"Alicia,and it's on Friday"

Ashtons words have been ringing through my head all morning and it's now Thursday. What did Alicia even see in my brother?He's just a complete big-headed jerk who gives speeches that you catch aids from because they're so bad and cheesy. I decide to ring Alicia.

"Hello how can i assist your needs" Alicia eagerly blows through the phone.

"Shut up,I need you to come over" I tell her.

"But w-w-h" Alicia stutters.

"Come back" I hear a faint voice come from Alicia's side of the call.

"Who's that?" I ask.

"I gotta call you back,I'm a little busy" She quickly replies and the line goes flat,leaving me confused.

What the hell is going on.

I ring my brother to try and see where he is but there's no answer,this is unlike him he usually always answers the phone. I try multiple times but still no answer. 

*Incoming call: Luke*

"Heeey" Luke's voice comes through my phone.

"Hey" i reply.

"How are you?" He asks.

"Im confused hah,but im all good,you?" I tell him.

"What are you confused about?" He questions.

"Well I was just on the phone to Alicia and she was too quick to put the phone down on me because she's 'a little busy' and then when I called Ashton he never answered the phone and -" As i say this to Luke, I realise whats going on.

"OH MY GOD MY BESTFRIEND AND BROTHER AND MOST PROBABLY FUCKING RIGHT NOW IVE ONLY JUST REALISED" I say and then I hear a thud come from Luke's side of the call.

"Luke?" I whisper.

"Yes" Luke speaks.

"What just happened" I question.

"I uuh,dropped my phone" Luke quickly replies.

"Oh okay?" I answer.

"So are we still on for tomorrow?" Luke changes the subject.

"Yeah" I reply.

"Good :-) when should we meet?" Luke asks.

"Is 6 ok?" I ask.

"6 is good :-)" Luke responds

I hear the front door open.

"Uh Luke I gotta call you back" I quickly murmur and put the phone down to see who just came through the door.

As I inch out of my room onto the hallway I hear two voices in a conversation.

"Are you sure she's not home?" One asks

"I'm 100% sure,she said something about going our aunties or something,I dont know i dont listen to her anymore" The other speaks.

Ashton and Alicia,fucking great.

I hear footsteps heading towards the stairs and I dart back into my room,the footsteps get closer and by the sound of it they're heading towards my room. I quickly jump in the wardrobe to hide.

"See she's not home" Ashtons speaks,obviously to Alicia trailing behind him.

"Alright okay" Alicia speaks.

Before I know it I can hear their lips moving together,sloshing as they part,I silently gag in my wardrobe hearing my own brother and bestfriend making out in my room,completely oblivious of my presence. They soon leave my room so I exit the wardrobe and straighten myself out and get changed into my pyjamas and go to bed to have a nap as being in the wardrobe has left me all dozy and lifeless 

-

Im sorry this is so short i've really had no effort to update this at all,this is just a filler

lots of spellings arent right but this was literally a 10 minute update

things will start getting better soon,these are just the boring opening chapters ok gbye