Prolouge

🐥🐥🐥

"So Mr Lee, when are you gonna give me back my money?" Jungkook growled at the trembling man who was kneeling infront of him.

"S-sir. I am so sorry for the delay but I am broke right now. I d-don't have a s-single won." Mr. Lee stuttered with teary.

"Ah so weak, so pathetic." Jungkook muttered and grabbed his gun with his inked arms and stared into his eyes with a growing smirk on his face.

"Any last wish?"

"S-sir, please d-don't kill me !"

"Too bad that wish is declined. Farewell." With this Jungkook placed the gun to the pleading man's forehead and as he was about to pull the trigger

When suddenly.....

The door burst open with five messy looking men. They had mash potatoes and bananas all over their faces and hair. They all looked panicked  when the fifth man entered with a crying baby in his arms.

"Jungkook, Taehyung has been crying since he woke up. I think he wants you."

"D-dada...dada."

And as soon as the words left his baby's mouth Jungkook threw his gun aside and ran to him.

His cold and killer expressions were now replaced by soft and motherly (?) expressions.😶😶

"Aww Taetae see Kookie appa is here. No need to cry honeyboo!" Jungkook squeaked and grabbed the baby in his arms.

Mr. Lee who was trembling before, now stared at the heart warming scene with wide eyes.

"What the fuck!! What the hell happened to him? Isn't he the one who gonna shoot me?" He whispered to himself.

How can Jeon Jungkook, the biggest and ruthless gangster of Korea be like this?

"Peek-a-boo." Jungkook shouted making the baby giggle.

"Awww my Taehyungie is shoooooo cute. Right baby!" Jungkook cooed at the giggly baby and kissed the tip of his nose.

"And their goes his reputation, AGAIN." The five men whispered to themselves and chuckled  at their leader's cuteness.

🐥🐥🐥

Starring

Big bad Appas!

Jeon Jungkook a 21 year old gangster takes care of his 3 year old son Jeon Taehyung with the help of his gang members

And

Baby Taehyung!

(Omg can we talk about how cute baby Taehyung was!!!!!!💕💕💕)

🐥🐥🐥

_____________________
Hello!😋😋

Its like I am combing two of my books into one.😂😂

And btw, please don't kill me for uploading a new book.🙈🙈
I will only start writing this book when one of my books ends.😅😅

I just want your reviews about the prologue and their are big chances that i will delete this later.🙃🙃

And i think i write a lot of vxbts books. Heheheh sorry for that. Maybe i should try writing other ships too. 😅😅

I purple you. 💜💜

Fighting!