1

Unedited

"Come on boys, kill those motherfuckers!" Jungkook commanded as they entered their rival's company.

Jungkook was furious after he came to know that one of his loyal man betrayed him by selling some inside information to the other gang. So he wanted to show who was the top man in the business.

One by one the boys killed all the men without any effort and was now standing inside the leader's room.

"So Chang, you thought you will steal our drugs and we will be fools not to notice it? Do you think The Jeon Jungkook that unprofessional?" Jungkook said and sat on the desk with his legs crossed and gun on his chin.

Chang was kneeling infront of him with his hands joined, begging Jungkook to spare his life. But Jungkook just laughed at the crying, pathetic man and got down the desk and got near him with an emotionless face.

"I don't have time for people like you! Goodbye." He said and 'bang'.

The man's lifeless body fell down on the floor as fresh blood flew out of the back of his head.

"What a drag! Can we leave now leader?" Yoongi said with a bored face.

Getting a nod from Jungkook the rest of them headed to their car.

The ride to their home was in silence. They were all exhausted from the mission and nobody was interested in talking.

Entering the house, they headed to their rooms when a low almost inaudible voice was heard, stopping them in their tracks.

"Jungkook-shi"

They turned around pointing their loaded guns to the owner of the voice making the person shriek in fear.

"P-please d-don't s-shoot m-me!" A girl said with her hands up.

"Who the fuck are you? And why are you here?" Jungkook said still his gun aiming the girl.

"I don't know if you still remember me Jungkookshi. But I was your personal assistant four years ago." The girl said in tears.

Jungkook took a moment to remember and a smirk made its way on his face.

"Daniella, why a backstabbing bitch like you is here?" Jungkook said and sat on the nearby chair with his legs crossed and hand under his chin.

"Jungkook-shiii I am so sorry. Please forgive me for what I did before." The girl fell on his feet begging for forgiveness. Jungkook just shook his leg harshly, hitting the girl in her face.

The girl cried from pain but the boys just laughed at while judging her appearance.

The girl was too skinny, wearing clothes which were black skirt with a white blouse. Her clothes had small holes everywhere. Her hair were messy and tangled. For her makeup, she was just wearing some red lipstick and her mascara all smudged and messy. In all she looked in a very bad condition.

"Do you really think I will forgive you this easily? You are the one who traded all our secrets to our rivals for just some money. How fucking pathetic." Jungkook said with a bitter smile.

He still remember how he was attack out of nowhere in the middle of the night. How their rivals knew every passcode of their locks. They easily accessed their house and attacked them. How they were so close to death just because Jungkook's bitch of an assistant decided to betray them by selling information to the others.