Chapter 6:

Min Yoongi's POV

Who does she think she is talking to me like that?!

 And baby?

 Probably another man she is sleeping with.

 Poor bastard, she is here flirting with everyone while he is away?

 I was so in love with her once that I didn't see what a fucking whore she was, I figured she was just nice.

 Should I warn him?

 Nah, let him learn his lesson.

Min Jee's POV

For the past week, Min Yoongi has been nothing but an asshole with capital A.

 Always with a little passive comment, or questioning my work.

 Like Bitch, please!

 I'm a Wall Street Executive, not an easy title or job to get.

 I was reaching my limit.

 I knew I would regret accepting this job.

 On the bright side, I have Kookie with me.

 And I got to know a lot of the workers here.

 I even got to meet Kim Taehyun apparently he has been friends with Yoongi and the others for like ever.

 But he was studying abroad when Yoongi and I were dating.

 Hoseok introduces him and the first thing he says is.. "Oh, you are the bitch that broke hyungs heart?"

 Gaining a smack on the back of the head by Hoseok.

 "Ow," he says.

 Kookie is next to me and he looks like he wants to knock him out.

 To lighten the atmosphere I  laugh it off.  "I have heard that a lot but please call me Min Jee" He apologizes and leaves.

 Ouch, that still hurt either way.

At the end of the day, I get my things and the important files to drop off.

 I knock on his office and walk-in.

 I am surprised to see everyone there, Jimin, Namjoon, Jin Oppa, Taehyun,g and Hoseok.

 Minutes later Jongkook comes in with a few copies he's been doing on a few files.

 He gives a copy to everyone. 

I walk to Min Yoongi and give him the files.

 He looks at them and says.

 "You are finishing these really fast, How do I know you are doing a good job" 

 Rolling my eyes I say. "Because this is my job, and I am really good at it."

He walks around his desk so that he is standing right in front of me.

 "Good at your Job? I bet! How many men did you fuck to get such a job?" He says with a smirk.

 Everyone gasps.

 And on instinct and just pissed off, I lift my hand and smack him across the face.

 I poke his chest with my finger, feeling livid.

 "I see that you are still holding grudges from the past, but you really need to grow the fuck up! Don't fucking mess with me Min Yoongi-ssi because just like I can save this company I can destroy it. Now you should take some time to yourself and think about changing that attitude of yours if you know what's good for you" Venom and hate dripped from my voice.

 I storm out.

 I hear Jin and Jungkook behind me.

 Jin immediately hugs me and says. "I'm sorry I asked you to do this, I am so sorry" 

 Trying hard to hold my tears."It's okay Oppa I'm just going to get Alex and go home".

The elevator opens and I get in.

 "I'll come with you," says Jin. 

"Me too," says Jungkook.

 I just shake my head.

"Oppa stays with Namjoon, And Kookie sorry I just want to be alone with my son," I tell them.

The elevator doors close and I cry.

 Why?!

 I didn't do anything to be called a slut.

 I never slept with anyone to get where I am now.

I worked so fucking hard.

 I hate him.

 I hate him so much.