Chapter 34:

Yoongi's POV

It has been 3 Days since  Min Jee left and I am on a Mission.

That Mission is to buy a House for us to move in together and find a ring so I can propose to her. 

All that before she comes back.

After I drop Alex off at school I go straight to work.

 Mornings are crazy!

 Just thinking about Min Jee doing that every morning.

 Getting Alex ready and out the door.

 While she went to school or even go to work.

 I have so much respect for her. 

She really is a super Mom.

Walking to my office my secretary fallows behind.

 "Here you go Mr. Min, These are the houses the realtor faxed. And these are the files you need for today" She says passing me pile of things.

"Anything else Mr.Min?" She asks.

"No that will be all for now, Thank you" I say as I look through the fax from the realtor.

There are a few houses that I like, But one of them catches my attention.

 Not only does it have 6 bedrooms,a yard with a pool huge garage, but it is something I believe Min Jee will love.

 It is so Her! 

After I e-mail the realtor about the house.

 I go back to work.

*Hours Later*

It is almost lunch time and when Namjoon stops by my office.

 "Hey boss, Wanna come to lunch with all of us?" he asks.

I accept the offer and we go to a restaurant close to the office.

We are all sitting waiting for our food. 

By all I mean EVERYONE. Namjoon,Jin,Hobi,Jimin Jungkook,and Tae.

"So Yoongi, How is Taking care of Alex so far?" Jin asks.

"It's been Okay. I think I am doing okay. It's a lot of work. I have no idea how Min Jee did it all alone  for 6 years."

They all laugh at me.

 They don't really understand.

 They have no idea all the work that goes. 

Oh well.

Looking at Jin Hyeong I decide that it is a good time to ask for his blessing since he is like a brother to Min Jee.

Nervously I say."Jin Hyeong, You are family to Min Jee and you have there for her when I wasn't. I want to ask her to marry me....I was wondering if I could have your blessing" Looking at him I see he is in tears. 

"Oh My God!!! Of Course YOU HAVE MY BLESSING!" He says Crying as he hugs me.

"Wow Hyeong, So manly" Says Jimin.

"Have you bought the ring already?" asks Tae.

I just shake my head. " Not Yet, Right now I am in the process of finding a House to buy."

"Why are you buying a house?" Says Namjoon.

"Well... I am looking for something Bigger to expand our family" I say.

They all yelll "WHHHAAAA!!!" and "Hyunggg!!!!"

I just roll my eyes.

"I think I found the perfect place. I Just have to go look at it with Alex."

"I am so happy, I can't wait! If you need help with anything,Just let me know" Says Jin.

"Thanks Hyeong"

Feeling good about everything,

I enjoy lunch with my friends.

Life  is good.