Chapter 12:

Third-person POV

Jin gets home gets himself comfortable. From what Namjoon told him Yoongi was not doing okay.

He said he was feeling like shit, Guilty.

 He texts Namjoon and lets him know he invited Yoongi over to watch Alex's videos and pictures.

Since Jin has been a part of Alex's life since he was born he figured he could give Yoongi information about his son and fill him in on what he missed.

Namjoon said he would come over too.

2 Hours later Namjoon, Hoseok, and Tae were sitting in his living room.

 What the heck.

 Jin looks at his boyfriend and asks. "Why are they here?" 

Namjoon shrugs and says "I just said Yoongi and I were coming over and they decided to join us." 

Minutes later Jimin and Yoongi walk in.

 "Why are they all here?" says Yoongi.

 Jin just shrugs.

 "Hyeong we are here for moral support" not taking his eyes off his laptop Tae says.

Jin walks in from his room with a big box.

 "Okay, here are the pictures. and here is the DVD I made of all the videos we took of Alex from the moment Min Jee went into labor to now," He says with a big smile.

"Hyung, How did you and Min Jee meet?" asks Jimin.

Jin looks at them and smiles.

"In College!. I didn't have any friends and I noticed that she was Korean so I  tried talking to her.
We got along and became really good friends, later I found out she was pregnant. Many thought it was my baby." He laughed.

 "As her pregnancy progressed she was sick all the time so I would help her out, Take notes for her, and made sure she ate and got rest. Later we moved in with her and  have been together ever since." As Jin was telling his story Yoongi looked through all the pictures.

Min Jee with a really big belly.

Min Jee looking a bit pale and sick.  

Min Jee holding a baby. Alex crawling, walking,running. 

All these moments I've missed.

I can't help but hate myself.

I should have been there for her when she was sick. 

Lost in his thoughts he feels a hand on his shoulder.

He looks up to see Jin. "What's done is done, You can't beat yourself about something that you can't change.
How about we watch the Videos?"

Jin inserts the DVD and it starts with a date.

And then you see Min Jee smiling. And joking with Jin. Telling Jin to put the camera away.

The next video is of MinJee in pain holding her belly

Min jee: "AHHHHH!!!!!!!" 

JIn: Omo, Omo! ottoke?!

MIn Jee: AHHH!! this hurts Oppa!!!! STOP RUNNING LIKE AN IDIOT AND GET ME TO THE HOSPITAL!!!!

"Omo! she is really scary," says Hoseok.

MIn Jee: Okey I can walk now it doesn't hurt, Oppa mian.

Jin: It's okay. You are in pain. Hold my hand and let's get you to the car.

Min Jee: AH! AH! it hurts! AHHH!!!! *Squeezes Jin's hand*

Jin: AHHH! AHHHH!! MY HANDDDD!!!!!!

The next video is of Min Jee Tired and sweaty with tears running down her face Holding a very dirty Alex.

Min Jee: "Hello baby! I've been waiting for you. I love you so much!"

Baby:*Coos *

Jin: He is so handsome. You did so good Min Jee. I am so proud of you.

Min Jee: Thank you Oppa. Thank you for being here with me.

Jin: I wouldn't have missed this for the world. He has your mouth...but his eyes...?

Min Jee: He has his daddy's eyes.

At that, she starts crying and the clip ends.

Watching this Yoongi starts to cry, again. "She is so strong," he says.

Jin nods "Even though she was so scared, she did it like a champ"

They keep watching videos Of Alex growing and learning and making a mess on the walls with his poop. Yoongi laughed and cried some more. They finished the video. And they talked and drank beers.

"I got it!!" Yells Taehyung

They all look at him. "What do you have?" askes Hoseok.

"Who sent the text and her friend...."He trails off.

Yoongi jumps from his seat and says "Who is it?!"

"Hyun Jae and the friend is...." he trails off again.

"WHO IS THE FRIEND?" Yells Yoongi. Wanting to destroy whoever did that to Min Jee.

"Calm down hyung," Says Jimin

"The friend is Ji Soo..." Says Tae. And they all freeze.

Ji soo? though Yoongi. My friend Ji soo? No! this can't be.

"Hyung she has been in love with you for like ever," Says Namjoon.

"She's my friend, she wouldn't. She knew how much I loved Min Jee"

"What are you going to do?" Asks Jin.

"I'll make her pay for what she did. Namjoon, whatever plan we had to collab with her dad's company terminate it at once" I say.

"Sure thing, I never liked her. Serves her right for being a bitch" Namjoon says with a smile.