Chapter 32:

Min Jee's POV

Finally I get back to my office. 

Namjoon and I had meetings after meetings.

 I am tired.

 I fix my desk and get a few files that need to be turned in to Namjoon and others to Yoongi. As i get the files. 

Grabbing my phone and the files I stop by Jungkook's desk and say.

 "Kookie Please make 6 Copies of this and please take these files to Namjoon."

 "No problem ,Noona" He says .

I take the elevator to Yoongi's office once I reach him I see through the window.

 He looks like he is spacing out.

 I greet his secretary and walk in his office. 

"Hey Baby!" I say.

 Snapping out of whatever thought he was on he looks at me and smiles.

 Only it doesn't reach his eyes.

 Something is wrong.

I tilt my head. "Baby,whats wrong?" I say walking towards him.

 I sit on his lap and wait for his answer. He just shakes his head.

"Baby something is bothering you,Please tell me. Maybe I can help?" I say Kissing his cheek.

"I saw the plane tickets on your desk. Are you planning on leaving me?" He asks with so much sadness on his voice.

I flick his forehead.

 "Pabo (Idiot), I was going to talk to you about that. But I have been so busy that I haven't had time to bring it up." I say honestly.

He rubs his forehead. And I kiss it to make it better.

"I was going to tell you that I will be moving here. Back to korea.  I'm Not going Home.  Well.... I have to go because I need to see my boss and I need to deal with medical file,schooling transfers and other stuff...but I will be back. In like a week?" I say.

Yoongi wraps his arms around me and rests his head on the crook of my neck. "I'm Glad." Is all he says.

 Before he starts to kiss my neck and collarbone. Damn him.

"why the Two tickets?" he asks in between kisses. 

"Umm...What?" I say. Not understanding his question.

 He chuckles and pulls back. I instantly miss his lips. 

"Why did you buy two tickets?" He asks. 

"OH! well...I was going to ask you if Alex could stay with you here. But I was also worried because he has never been away from me for more than a day or two. And I will be on the other side of the world. I didn't know how he will react. He might want to come with me. So I bought an extra one just in case" I say and I pull him to me so that I can feel his lips on me once again. 

Coming back for air he says. " If Alex wants he can stay with me".

"Okay,Let's ask him once we get home" I say.

Getting up we make our way out of the office and head home.

________________________________________________________________________