Epilogue.

8 months later

Min Jee POV

After pretty much dragging Yoongi out of the house to go to a very important meeting with a few investors.

As I get closer to my due date he has become more and more over protective.

I love him but I want him out of the house.

Finally I sit on the couch and relax enjoying the peace and quiet.

Since last night I've been having some back plain, I didn't get a good rest but maybe now I can.

I'm beginning to drift off when i hear the front door open "Noona!!!!"

I open my eyes to see a very happy Tae skipping toward me and Jungkookie right behind his boyfriend just shaking him head.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"After you kicked out Yoongi hyung from the house the told us to come and stay with you" Tae says laughing.

"Did you really pushed him out the door?"Kookie asks in amusement.

"I love him and all but I needed to get his overprotective ass away from me" I tell confess.

This causes them to go into a fit of laughter.

As the day goes on I am in and out of sleep when a sharp pain has me gasping for air.

Jungkookie comes to my side looking extremely worries.

"Hyung" she yells calling for Tae  who was in the kitchen scouting for snacks.

"I'm okay, that really hurt" I tell him breathlessly.

Tae runs in confused "What's wrong?"

"Noona got a sharp pain"Kookie explains.

"What do we do? Do we go to the hospital?" Tae says sounding a bit freaked out. 

"No, Let's wait an see if it was a one time thing or how often do the pains come"  They both look at me like I'm crazy.

20 minutes go by and the pains gets closer together. 

I'm pretty sure I'm in labor but can't really go to the hospital till each contraction is five minutes apart.

I grunt in pain again as Tae rubs my back.

"How far apart are they now" I ask Kookie who is in charge of timing the contractions.

"They are now five minutes apart" he comfirms.

"Finally! Tae can you get the bags that are by the door. Let's go to the hospital" I tell them as I get my things.

They both look at me stupefied.

They realize that I'm dead serious and get moving.

In the car I call my Doctor and let him know that my contractions are 5 minutes apart and I am on my way to the hospital.

As we get closer to the hospital we get stuck in traffic.

That's when the pain gets more intense.

Kookie looks back at me from the drivers side and apologizes. "I'm so sorry, Hold tight. I will get you to the hospital, okay?"

" No need to apologize, you are not the one who did this to me" I  cry in pain.

"Noona what can I do to help?" Tae utters.

"Call Yoongi" I just say and work on my breathing.

from beside me I hear a very frenetic Tae.

"HYUNG!!, Noona is in labor. Meet us at the hospital"

Another contraction hits me and I feel an outflow of liquid running down my legs.

"HOLY SHIT HYUNG HER WATER BROKE!!!" Tae yells frenetically.

Now that my water broke the pain intensifies times 10.

Holy shit I forgot how much this fucking hurt.

We finally reach the hospital. As Tae still on the phone with Yoongi and Kookie helping me get inside.

Turning to Tae  I grown "Tell him to get his ass to this hospital right now or he will be sleeping on a tent on our backyard for the rest of this marriage"

"Hyung...you heard" I hear Tae say.

I look at Kookie and cry in pain "Why did I let him do this to me again"

I see him smile at me sympathetically and guides me to my room.

Soon after Yoongi runs in and kisses me "I'm here baby, I'm here"

I moan in pain again and say to him " I don't like you right now, you did this to me"

He wipes my sweat and smile sweetly at me "You are right baby, It's all my fault. I'm sorry"

3 Hours later we welcomed our little baby girl Min Rosie.

Alex walks in the room and rushes to me not taking his eyes of his little sister. 

"Hi baby" He whisper to her.

Climbing on my bed he leans close to Rosie and kisses her cheek. 

"I love you" He whisper to her.

I look up at my husband and he looks so enamored.

Yoongi takes Rosie in his arms and kisses her little head before kissing me " Thank you my love, You have made me that happiest man alive"

He sits on the sofa and Alex follows him. 

"Son, You have to help me keep her safe okay" 

Alex nods. "Don't worry Appa I will protect her forever"

We hear a knock on our door and one by one our friends begin to fill the room.

They congratulate us and take turns holding Rosie.

She is going to be one spoiled little girl.