ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖

A/N
I know Sean and Mark have girlfriends and they are in happy relationships but they are going to be single in this story because we need them single for this story ok? No hate on Amy or Signe, in fact, they're both really awesome but just for the sake of the story, they aren't with Jack and Mark. Let's just say.... THEY WERE ABDUCTED BY ALIENS!!!!!!!! Or they're just friends with Jack and Mark (if you wanna be boring, I liked the aliens thing) Anyways, continuing...
- Static Shadow

Update: 10/18/2018
    Sooooooo.... I just found out that Jack isn't with Wiishu anymore....
Thanks to AVeryLazyWriter for telling me, otherwise I'd probably still think they were together. Funny thing is, I was on the bus, on my way home from school, when I found out. I saw it on her message board and I was like "WHAT?!? NANI?!?! WHEN?! HOW?!" And my friends looked at me like I was crazy. (Nothing new) I really thought that they were gonna stay together forever. But, things happen, and all I hope for is that they're happy.
Plus, at least now it won't be so weird writing a fanfic for him since he's single now!
LOOK OUT LADIES! JACKABOYS BACK ON THE MARKET! 💚
XD Anyways.... yeah, just a little update.

- SS ⚡️

Update 4/7/2019
JEEZ LOUIS JACK! He's got a NEW girlfriend now so now it's a little weird continuing with this fanfic. But, hey, I'm still gonna keep on writing this because I wanna at least FINISH IT and cause I actually have fun writing this. So no offense or disrespect to Jack's new girlfriend! I'm still gonna continue this story.
Jeez... this story started off with Jack being with Wiishu, then then breaking up, now he's with Evelin (GirlGamerGab). Meanwhile, Mark and Amy have stayed normal throughout all this. *sigh*
Eh, it's ok! As long as Jack's happy!