introduction | hi hello hey request here :')

Okay, just want to say straight up that yes, I have another "Diabolik Lovers Oneshots Collection" but I haven't updated that in somewhere around two years or so and I really want to start fresh considering my writing style has changed a considerable amount since then so that's why I'm making this here "Dialovers Oneshot Collection 2.0"! I hope everyone understands and supports this here book of nonsense just as you all did the last~

Anyways, now to the good stuff!

——————————

Requests for this are open!
- You can request for the Sakamaki's, Mukami's, Tsukinami's, and Kino!

• you CAN ONLY REQUEST ON THIS HERE INTRO PAGE (or through DM)
- It gets very confusing when people begin requesting on different chapters and I have to struggle to keep up with them all so please save me and yourselves the trouble by just requesting here ;;;;

• I do not write lemons/ smut (I love them, don't get me wrong, I just suck at writing them and don't want to put any of you lovely people through that torture)

• You can request for multiple vampires in a single oneshot!
- These will act as more jealousy and possessive oneshots so just keep that in mind if you request for multiple vampys.~

• You can request for specific scenarios as well! But you don't have to either.~
- For example, you can totally request for a fluffy Kanato oneshot with him actually being sweet and stuff or one where Carla has to fight Shin to see which one of them gets you (anything but smut is up for grabs here so be creative!)

• You can not request for oc's.
- I'm only adept at writing for "x reader" type things and I (for some odd reason) get tons of people asking me for oc requests. Guys, I stink at writing and me writing for your oc will just be a disappointment x3 write your own fanfics for your oc's and do them justice!

——————————

That's all the rules lovelyz.~ Feel free to DM me your requests if you're too shy to do so here or if you want me to put "Requested by Anon" instead of your username! Requests will also go up in the order they are requested in so keep that in mind if you see tons of requests already and wonder where yours is :')

I'll be updating once a week at the very least- though the day I do so may vary since I'm in my senior year of high school and, lord save my soul, these assignments are going to kill me...

I hope everyone enjoys these oneshots, love you all to bits!
- Kat

——————————

oneshot counter

This is just here for me really so I can see how many oneshots each of these vampires have individually. It's fun seeing who gets the most requests and whatnot :')

sakamaki'
shu: 0
reiji: 2
laito: 1
kanato: 0
ayato: 0
subaru: 0

mukami'
ruki: 2
kou: 0
yuma: 0
azusa: 0

tsukinami'
carla: 1
shin: 0

why not   ¯\_()_/¯
kino: 2