two | laito

crushes   suck

          Requested by the lovely chiyokoshimaHino :') thank you a whole bunches for requesting love! I hope you like this <3

your p.o.v

Having a crush on someone is bad- for countless reasons.

The whole racing of the heart, randomly blushing for seemingly no reason at all, having butterflies flutter about in my stomach when I so much as glance at him, and wanting nothing more than to run away when he get's close because I just can't handle him.

And, to make matters worse, the person I have a crush on is one, a vampire and two, his name is Sakamaki Laito.

The vampires who I live with, the Mukami's, say I'm an idiot for liking someone like him. He's a playboy, sleeps around, a fuckboy at it's finest and yet, here I am falling for someone like that! How stupid must I be to have developed a crush on someone who's most definitely bad for me?

"___! Hey, wait up!"

My body tensed at just the sound of his silky voice as he came sauntering down the school's hallway. God, why must I be like this?

Turning around towards him, I offered the fedora wearing vampire a small smile. "Laito, hi." I greeted softly.

His smile softened. "Hey." He repeated with a small laugh. "I was actually wondering if I could walk you home."

I tilted my head to the side at that. "Walk me home?"

"Yeah. Like walking out of the school and back to the Mukami's place." Laito chuckled. "You stayed after to study and they already left. Walking home alone at night isn't safe for someone as cute as you so c'mon, let's hurry up and go."

My cheeks heated up considerably at that as Laito placed his hands on my shoulders from behind and pushed me towards the schools entrance. Many of the students we passed while walking out of the school gawked at the two of us walking side by side like we are. They must be as shocked as I am to have this playboy willingly walk with me. Shouldn't he be going after that Komori Yui girl him and his brothers keep at their mansion? Why is he walking me home instead of trying to attack her?

Trying to push my thoughts away, I hesitantly stole a glance up at Laito. His emerald eyes shimmered in the city's bright lights. Seriously, why do vampires all have to be so handsome? It's not fair...

"You're awfully quiet." Laito suddenly mused, snapping me from my thoughts as we crossed down another street.

I turned my head to look away from him. "W-We've never been alone together." I stuttered out, mentally beating myself up for being so affected by just having him beside me.

Laito's laugh rung out almost melodically into the night, making my heart stutter harshly within my chest. "I know. You always run away from me whenever I try to get close to you."

Oh, so he's noticed...

"I don't know what you're talking about." I laughed awkwardly as I flashed him a guilty smile. "I don't run away from you."

"For some reason," Laito said as he grabbed my hand and pushed my back up against the nearby building, "I don't believe you."

My eyes widened when he smiled, his fangs coming out on full display as he now has both of my wrists pinned to the wall at my sides. "L-Laito."

The emerald eyed vampire chuckled. "You know ___, a little birdy told me that you have a little crush." He cooed, his eyes twinkling with mischief as he leaned down some. "Your crush wouldn't happen to be on me, would it?"

"No!" I said without hesitation, closing my eyes as I look to the side. "We're in public Laito, let me go."

"Nu-uh, not until you admit that you like me." Laito said in a suddenly deeper tone as he released one of my wrists only to grab my chin and force me to look back to him.

I felt a shiver rip through my body as Laito grew even closer, his breath fanning out over my lips. The rate in which my heart is beating is alarming, almost more so than the amount of butterflies fluttering about in my stomach. Never in my life did I think I'd have Sakamaki Laito pinning me up against a wall in the middle of the city, demanding for me to admit that I have a crush on him.

Caving in, I reluctantly opened my eyes only to look straight into a pair of emerald green ones. The knowing smirk dancing across Laito's lips only had my knees growing weaker. "W-Who told you..?"

Laito's eyes crinkled some. "So you do like me.~" He cooed.

Before I could respond, Laito suddenly forced me into a kiss, my cheeks burning at this point as he kept me pinned between the wall and his chest. I didn't even respond to the kiss, too shocked to do much of anything other than stand there still as a statue.

Sakamaki Laito stole my first kiss.

"You're so cute." Laito giggled as I stole his fedora the second he pulled back from me and used it to cover my face. "C'mon, let's get you home before you have a heart attack right here in front of all these people."

Trying to keep what little composure I have left, I didn't fight as Laito interlaced his fingers with my own and began leading me back down the street. Surprisingly, the vampire holding my hand didn't try anything else as he just smirked to himself and walked me all the way back to the Mukami's mansion. Though when we got to the front door of the mansion, I didn't give Laito a chance to do anything he might have been thinking of and quickly slipped inside, slamming the mansions door shut behind me.

"I'll see you tomorrow ___.~" Laito sang from the other side, soft chuckles ringing out as he walked away.

With my back pressed up against the door, I lifted one of my fingers to trace over my lips. They're still tingling from where Laito kissed me.

Oh my gosh- my crush kissed me...

——————————

Thanks for reading and if you want to request then go to the introduction chapter and request there :')