Tantrum?!

Harry's POV

"Nooooo" Charlie whines as she kicks me. I was holding her and walking around the room trying to calm her down but she was just getting more scared and annoyed.

"I know you're scared sweetie but you can't hit people. Settle down baby" I laid her down, and covered her with her blanket.

"No daddy please. No more sleeping. I'm not tired!" She wouldn't stop yelling and screaming. I think she was throwing a temper tantrum and was scared at the same time. 

"shhh. They're gonna take you to another room where you're gonna go to sleep baby and then when you wake up, it'll be all over. And tomorrow we will go home!" I tell her enthusiastically only until she stands up on the bed and rips out her I.V while crying and trying to get off the bed. 

"No! Baby! We don't do that" I reprimand running after her and picking her up in my arms. 

Charlies POV

I kept crying and daddy wouldn't understand. I wanna go home! I hate this! But daddy picked me up and sat me on  his lap and called the nurse. 

"Hey, can you put in a new I.V, she took hers out" He requested. Hearing that, I started climbing over daddy to try and get away. 

"No no. Shhh. I promise it'll be okay sweetie, why are you so worried?" He finally asks. 

"scared" I whisper as I hiccup and the nurse grabs my arm.

"Do you want me to hold your hand hmm?" He asks softly. I nod and nuzzle my face in his neck. I feel a cold wipe on my elbow joint and then the nurse started counting...

"1..2--- No! please!" I yelled and tried to pull my arm. 

"Baby, be nice. It's all gonna be okay. I know you wanna go home but you have to get this fixed sweetie" He said as he held my arm a bit tighter and then I felt a huge pinch which made me cry and try to pull away my arm again. 

"Ow! Go away! Don't like you!!" I sobbed in daddys arms until the nurse announced she was all done. 

Harry's POV

"All done. No more needles. Do you wanna take a quick nap in my arms baby?" I ask while rubbing her back. She could barely breathe

"Okay okay here" I grab the oxygen mask and put it on her face while the nurse returns to attach the oxygen tank to it. 

"Can you breathe better now?" I kiss her forehead. She nods and closes her eyes. 

"It's time to take her to the Operation room but you can be there until she falls asleep" the nurse informed me. 

"That's probably a good idea, I feel like she's going to throw a tantrum over this" I keep rocking her slowly in my arms to keep her in her light sleep as we walk down the hall to the other room. 

"Okay baby, you have to lie down now" I tell her while putting her on the bed. She looks up at me with her cute, big, brown eyes asking to be picked up again. I sat down beside her and held her hand. 

"Okay Charlie, my name is Dr. Hetan and this is my other friend who's going to put you to sleep. His name is Dr. Logan"

Dr. Logan quickly injected this white liquid into her I.V and then had a mask in his hand. 

"You should already start to feel a little sleepy but this mask will make you feel even sleepier okay?" Dr. Logan asked her as Dr. Hetan exited the room. 

"No no" She says climbing up into my lap getting away from the mask. 

"Baby, not right now. It's okay. I'm right here" I tell her soothingly. Dr. Logan puts the mask on her face and holds her chin  up a bit after I lay her down in the bed again.

"Daddy!" She yelled but her voice was muffled because of the mask. She tried to move her head but Dr. Logan was preventing her from moving it by holding her head. 

"Please!" She yelled once more starting to get even more tired. She kicked her legs with her might while I held her hands to stop her from hitting. 

"Shh sweetie, you'll have nice dreams and when you wake up, you can have ice-cream!" I tell her enthusiastically while rubbing her tummy in circles. That usually calms her down more. 

"It's okay, you can close your eyes. Don't fight it sweetie. It's sleepy time" I kiss her forehead as she inhales once more and then lets her eyes rest. 

"Such a good girl" I whisper as I kiss her once more and began to get up. 

"Oh God, how could we miss this from her updated scan? Can we even do the surgery?" Dr. Hetan returned with a worried look on his face.

"What? What is it?" I ask.

"What are we going to do?" Dr. Hetan asked himself

"What is going on?!" I freaked out. 

AN: CLIFFHANGER! So what do you guys is preventing her from getting her surgery? What's in the updated scans? I hope you enjoyed this update! Happy New Years!!!!