Rising Girl Group member keeps getting harassed

After this group won on a music show, one of the members started getting a lot of texts from members of various male idols. She came to a shoot one morning distraught because of this, stating that over the course of the past week she's received over a hundred texts from guys. She's still too early in her career to be thinking of dating, and as the main vocal, too much stress can crack her voice. She stopped giving rebuttals after one male idol accused her of being gay because she refused to go on a coffee date with him. During the rehearsal one of the guys kept yelling obscenities at her, and they had to redo the filming several times because she kept breaking down in tears.

More recently, her manager took her phone from her and changed her number. This stopped the harassing texts but some male idols now actively bully her when there are no cameras. To date she has had malicious rumors about her sexuality spread among the guys, and some have done things like push her harshly into walls, forced her to trip, and a few have blown smoke in her face trying to damage her throat.

Older idols who have gone through the same thing have tried to protect her using their seniority, but now these guys just wait until their seniors are away. One senior in particular has taken a liking to her, calling her gifted and full of potential, and uses their own security to protect her whenever they're in the same building together.