"Mamamoo's harem" has become a meme on both sides of the Pacific

This won't be a big surprise to the Moomoos on the forum, but "Mamamoo and their girl group harem", which mostly started within international circles, has gained steam within the K-pop industry itself, and everyone apparently thinks it's absolutely hilarious. Out of all the 3rd Generation girl groups, they seem to be the only one more or less immune to the intense rivalries fostered by the various agencies, and have been known to go out of their way in an attempt to make friends. To date, any Tier 1 or Tier 2 girl group is generally accepted to be a part of their harem, even if they've never interacted, and there are a lot of jokes thrown about in regards to how many girls Mamamoo can sleep with before they get caught (what? it's mostly 20-something to middle aged men running the shows, and they all think girl-on-girl is hot). To date, if its female, chances are, someone has cracked a joke about which member of Mamamoo got to her first. Even veterans like SNSD are not immune to these jokes.

The biggest reason is that Solar doesn't think before she speaks and will basically admit to anything if you word it properly. My pal in particular has gotten her to admit she's a raging alcoholic, a recovering alcoholic, and also secretly a guy in the same conversation. Catch Solar alone without a member to keep her from speaking and you can basically get her to talk about anything. She's apparently just honestly really happy to be there.