Chapter 2 - Meeting Sebastian Michaelis

The sun shined through the undertaker's shop. Undertaker awoke very tired do to the fact Scarlett kept waking up scream for her father. undertaker got out of his coffin and headed to his room to get changed. when undertaker entered his bedroom that he only used to stoarge his clothes,There is a bed in the room but it stays unused since the day his mate and Scarletts mom holly died.
Undertaker finshes changing into a new clean cloak. when undertaker is about to leave the room he comes upon a picture of him and holly as he looks a the picture a tear slids down his pale face. he sighs " I miss you very much holly and I wish you could of seen Scarlett grow up, she's turned into a fine young lady even though others can't see it. he wipes away the stray tear and goes to tend to his guest, he  decides it is best to let Scarlett sleep after such a rought night.

(time skip)

It was early afternoon when Scarlett awoke. she noticed her dog bandit on her bed " good morning bandit" she says to the dog well petting his head. bandit gave a " woof" and jumped off the bed. Scarlett gets out of bed and headed to her dresser and pulled out a pair of leggings and a black shirt, After Scarlett gets dressed she decided she was going to draw but she had limted colours due to the incident from yesterday leaving and chooseing to leave her art supplies behind.

(small time skip by 1 hour)

Scarlett was finishing up her art work when she heard the bell to her father shop ring and someone yelling " undertaker are you home " normally Scarlett wouldn't go and see who was entering the shop, but the overwhelming curiosity was to much to bare. so Scarlett grab bandits leash and clipped it on him her father normally wants bandit kept in her room when they have customers do to the dog being overprotective of Scarlett. " let's go check it out bandit" Scarlett says to her dog, they both head down the stairs and peek thought the draps into the doorway to the main shop. Scarlett peers though the draps seeing her father talking to a boy with an eye patch and a tall man standing next to the boy dressed in a butler uniform. They must be master and servant Scarlett thought. Scarlett kepted looking at the butler and had feelings she never really had before " the butler has such pretty blood red eyes" Scarlett thought. bandit started to growl at the duo and Scarlett started to panic " be quiet bandit your going to give us away" she yelled whispered. " what was that undertaker" ciel asked.
" that would be my daughter my lord normally she stays in her room when I have guests" he explained.
Scarlett was shock to hear what they father was saying and regeted coming down when he told her to come out from behind the curtain. she came out from behind the curtain with bandit still at her side. undertaker looked at his daughter " well seeing as you are snooping why don't you introduce yourself my dear" he says to Scarlett.
Scarlett sighs " yes papa"
" go on then" says undertaker.
Scarlett takes a deep breath " Hi, I'm Scarlett crevan, nice to meet you" she says in a shy voice. " nice to meet you as well My name is ciel Phantomhive, I never knew undertaker had a daughter are you a reaper as well? he asks. " I'm a hybrid accually, I'm only part grim reaper and I'm also mixed with Demon and human but my demon side is the strongest trait" she says not making eye contact. " I see well this is my butler Sebastian Michaelis " he introduces his butler. " it's nice to meet you my lady and your mutt" Sebastian says with slight disgust in his voice at the last part. " wow she a hybrid she is even more rare being mixed with 3 different speics" Sebastian thought. Sebastian smiles at Scarlett " my lady would you happen to like horse back ridding" he askes, " accually I do I even have my own horse called nightmare" she says in a shy voice well blushing. " would you maybe like to go ridding with me some time at the Phantomhive manor" Sebastian ask well giving her a smile. Scarlett froze in place she didn't know what to say but she finally got the courage to say something, " I don't think so" she replys to Sebastian and runs up to her room. Sebastian frowns as he see Scarlett run out of the room. " don't take it to heart butler she has a hard to trusting new people" undertaker explains. " well me must be going, let's go Sebastian" ciel says to his demon. " yes my lord " Sebastian say and follows ciel out. undertaker countiues his work as normal.

( time skip)

it's now 7:00pm at night and undertaker is finishing his last guest, when he is finshed he walks into the kitchen to start making dinner but finds it's all ready made. " what's all this scarly " undertaker ask his daughter, " I made dinner papa, come eat" she says. they both sit down for dinner and talk about there day but Scarlett stiffens when her father mentions Sebastian. " I think you have a thing for the Phantomhive butler scarly" he playfully says, " I do not papa" she says glareing at her father. undertaker just falls to the floor laughing, After he regain him self he sits back down in his chair. " well even if you don't like him you can trust that demon he means no harm " he says. Scarlett could not believe what her father was saying demons have been nothing but mean to her but yet she can trust this one. "NO PAPA I CAN'T TRUST HIM HE IS PROBABLY JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER DEMON, EVIL AND CRUEL " she yells at her father. This does not go will with her father " you do not speak to me like that Scarlett Marie crevan " he says in a low serious voice not like his normal goofy self. " now go to your room young lady" undertaker says, Scarlett was shock but was to angry to care " FINE " she screamed at the undertaker and runs to her room And slams the door.
undertaker sighs" I swear that girl has a temper of a demon all right", undertaker puts the dishes in the sink and head to his coffin to get some sleep.
_____________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed and I'm sorry if I'm not a very good writer I try my best and hope to get better