Chapter 11 - Fighting to free family

* 6 months *
Scarlett visted her papa often in that awful prison, each time she goes he looked worse and worse. Everytime she came home she was in tears and Sebastian tried his best to comfort her. Scarlett had enough of seeing her papa so ill.

" sebs I'm getting him out of there" Scarlett says.

Sebastian tried to reason with her but that did nothing the hybrid was to stubborn to listen. So instead of fighting Scarlett he just did what she said.
They go into the reaper world and Scarlett goes into the head office.

" you demon vein can't be in here " will protested.

" talk me to the higer ups now " Scarlett growled.

" I will do no such thing vein" will hissed.

Scarlett just shoved will out of the way as Sebastian follows chucking at will and Scarlett just walks into the higher ups office.

" what do you what hybrid bitch" one higher up said.

" my papa" she growls and eyes glowing a demoic red.

All 3 higher ups laughed " he is paying for his crime of falling in love with a demon and hiding a hybrid" all 3 sneered.

" HE DID NOTHING WRONG HE FEEL IN LOVE HOW IS THAT A CRIME. WHO CARES IF MY MOM WAS A DEMON HALF BREED AND I'M A HYBRID. I HAVE NEVER HURT ANYONE YOU BASTERD" Scarlett yelled.

" it's against Reaper and Demon law" one of the higher ups said.

* 2 hours later*

The higher ups finally agreed to let undertaker go. Scarlett and Sebastian went to meet him at the prison. Undertaker waz lead out of the cell area. He looked a sicky white color, skinny and covered in wounds. The reapers then push undertaker sending him to the ground. " papa" Scarlett said as she runs and helps him up. They take undertaker to a reaper hospital.

* time skip*

Undertaker was being treated and would make a full recovery and Scarlett was relieved. Sebastian and Scarlett we're standing in the monar garden after coming back from the hospital. Sebastian holds Scarlett in his arms.

" kitten" he called.

Scarlett turns around and sees Sebastian on one knee with a ring.

" Scarlett your an amazing girl, loveing , caring and love your family. You have stolen my heart and will you marry me" Sebastian asked.

" yes sebs I will marry you" she says kissing him.

Sebastian picks Scarlett up and takes her to their room and start to take off each others clothes. Sebastian starts to kisses Scarletts chest and then start to lick her neck. When he fines the right stop her bites her neck marking her as his. The two had a very sleepless night and by the end they we're stinky and tired. Scarlett falls asleep in Sebastians arms.

____________________

Here a new chapter my little reapers