Chapter 8 - Meeting Lizzy Midford

It's been a month since Scarlett went to stay at the Phantomhive monar and the first few weeks we're a struggle. Scarlett would refuse to eat and Sebastian had to forces her to drink her soul tea. It hurt Sebastian to see his kitten this way and he was trying everything to cheer her up. Scarlett had awoken early in the morning and was hungery, so she decided to go make breakfast for everyone. So she got dressed and fed bandit then was off to the kitchen. " I'm going to make French toast " she thought. Scarlett got all the ingredients and started to cook. Not long after Sebastian walked into the kitchen and was very shocked to see Scarlett in the kitchen.

" Good morning kitten and what are you doing up so early" he asked as he started making ciels tea.

" I was hungery so I made breakfast for everyone" she replies

" That's very sweet but that was not necessary kitten" Sebastian says well coming behind Scarlett and pulls her into a kiss.

" I know sebs but I wanted to so that is that" Scarlett replied

" sebs?"Sebastian asked confused.

" ya you call me kitten so I'm calling you sebs or do you prefer Bassy" she says well laughing.

" how do you know about that nickname" sebastian asked shocked on how she knew.

" Grell is one of my best friends and I know she has a crush on you" she replied with a smile.

Sebastian just shook his head and pulled Scarlett  into a kiss once more, after about 3 min they broke the kiss. Both Sebastian and Scarlett  just stood there for a little while longer as Sebastian held Scarlett in his arms.

" I should wake the young master. I will see you at breakfast" Sebastian says  well giving Scarlett one last kiss and leaving to go wake ciel up.

( time skip - breakfast)

Scarlett sit's down at the table and starts to eat her breakfast.

" Sebastian breakfast is really good today. Did you try a new recipe" Ciel asked.

" actually scarlett made breakfast thid mornings my lord" Sebastian says with a smile towards scarlett.

" wow your really good cook Scarlett" Ciel complemented.

" Thank you Lord Phantomhive" she shyly repiles.

" ciel just call me ciel" Ciel says.

After Scarlett and Ciel finish there breakfast. Scarlett goes to help Sebastian with the dishes.

" no need to help me kitten, I got this" he tells Scarlett.

" I help make the mess, I will help clean it up" she sasses back.

" no really I -"
Sebastian is shut up by Scarlett kissing him. She breaks the kiss and gets to work. As they are working Scarlett splashes Sebastian with water and smirks. The next thing Scarlett knows is she is pinned against the kitchen wall by Sebastian.

" you shouldn't tease a demon kitten" he says with a smirk.

" I am a demon idiot, ok part demon " Scarlett smiles and giggles.

Sebastian leans in and kisses Scarlett and she deepens the kisses.

( small time skip - after Sebastian and Scarlett small make out session in the kitchen)

Sebastian and scarlett brake the kiss and followed by squealing.

"CEEIIILLLL"

" fuck my ears who the fuck summoned a banshee" Scarlett complained and covered her ears.

" That would be lady Elizabeth. The young master's fiance" Sebastian explained as him and Scarlett walk towards the noise.

They both enter the front hallway.

" who are you?" lizzy asked Scarlett as she entered the room.

" I'm Scarlett Crevan" she replied.

" I'm Elizabeth Milford but just call me lizzy and why do you wear so much black.  Let me dress you up, you will look so much better" Lizzy says with a squeal.

" well lizzy I like black and I like the way I look and god stop your god damn squealing your making my ears bleed with your banshee scream" Scarlett snapped.

" Atleast I don't always look like I'm going to a funeral but what do you expected from the daughter of the crazy undertaker" lizzy replied with an evil smirk.

" what the fuck did you say bitch, atleast I'm not a stuck up pink wearing bitch that makes everyones ears bleed with I talk" she snapped back.

SLAP

lizzy slaps Scarlett hard across the face sending the shocked hybrid to the ground.

" no wonder your mother  left you, your nothing but a bitch that is ugly and is a freak. If you were my daughter I would of killed you at birth" lizzy screams at Scarlett.

Scarlett looks up with tears falling down her cheeks.

" my mother is dead" she whimpered and gets up and leaves the room.

" That was really uncalled for lady Elizabeth" Sebastian glares at lizzy.

Sebastian leaves the room and goes towards scarlett's room. He knocks and got no answer, so he walks in seeing Scarlett crying into bandits fur. Sebastian goes and comforts Scarlett. He stays with scarlett for most of the day unless his master or lady Elizabeth need something then he would go straight back to Scarlett.

_____________________________

I'm back and alive with a new chapter and with more to come enjoy the chapter.

Don't forget I also have another story called black heart academy if you would like to check it out.

Have a good day my little demons.