~Fight~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌹~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Richie and Y/n were currently in a heated argument at the Barrens.

"Why do you hate me so much?!"
"Because you're annoying." Richie states
"G-Guys s-stop fighting." Bill says
"Yeah." Eddie agrees taking a puff of his inhaler.

"I never did anything to you, so why don't you get your head out of your ass and show some gratitude." Y/n says.

Nobody knew why Richie and Y/n fought all the time, neither did Richie and y/n themselves.

Before Richie could say something else, Bill grabbed everyone's attention.

"Guys." Bill says holding up a shoe.
"Is that?-" Stan says
"No G-Georgie wore galoshes." Bill says
"Betty Ripsom." Bill read on the shoe.
"Oh fuck I don't like this." Eddie says taking another puff of his inhaler.
"How do you think Betty feels? Walking around the sewers with only one freaking shoe." Richie jokes.

"Would you just shut the hell up." Y/n snaps at Richie, walking over to Bill looking at the shoe.

"Hey, I don't need mouth from someone who still listens to Pink Floyd." Richie muttered softly, but y/n heard.

"And I don't need mouth from someone who doesn't know how to show sympathy for people who have gone missing." Y/n says.

Richie had it, he said the wrong words at the wrong time.

"Why don't we leave y/n here so she can go missing as well."

Y/n was hurt. She walked out of the barrens not looking back and riding her bike home.

"Nice, Richie." Stan said sarcastically

"Yeah what the hell was that." Eddie says shaking his head in disappointment

"Th-That's not something to j-joke about, asshole." Bill says walking out of the Barrens, following with Stan and Eddie.

"Shit" Richie mutters face palming himself.

Richie never hated y/n, Y/n was a beautiful person, inside and out and Richie knew it, everyone knew it.

Richie rides his bike to Y/n's house and climbs up to her window and knocks. Y/n opens her window and rolls her eyes.

"What do you wan't." Y/n says not interested on what Richie had to say.

"I'm a dick."
"I'm sorry"
"I shouldn't have said that"
"I don't want you to go missing"
"I didn't mean any of it."
"You were right, I need to take stuff seriously, especially with a situation like this."

Richie continues and continues until he was done.

"Wow." Y/n says not expecting him to say all of that.

"Do you forgive me?" Richie says with pleading eyes. Y/n smiles.

"Yeah."

"Can we start over and be friends?" Richie asks not realizing they were holding hands. Y/n nods and hugs him.

There was a moment of silence and awkwardness filled the room.

"So, wanna make out?"