.Take me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌹~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone's heart stopped as IT grabbed you tightly as you let out a squeal.
"L-Let her g-go." Bill yells causing IT to laugh.
"Why? She has so much fear, I can smell it."

The whole space was quiet everyone watching you struggle trying to get out of IT's hold.

Wow thanks guys I feel the l0ve.

"Take me." Richie says walking closer to the clown, he glances at me and I felt my heart break.
"Richie stop." I plead, but he ignores.

"Y-You can beat me, hurt me, e-eat me,or whatever you psycho clowns do." Richie pauses looking at me with love and hurt in his eyes.

"B-But for the love of god, don't kill her." He finishes not losing eye contact.

IT immediately lets go of me walking closer to Richie. I spot a metal pole, getting an idea. I grab it and hit IT's head causing him to fall.

Everyone else took action, hitting IT with bats, chains etc, ending with Bev shoving a pole down IT's throat causing IT to fall down a black hole.

After the scene folded I slapped Richie on the arm...
"You idiot. You idiot.You idiot!" I shout pushing him.
"But I'm your idiot."
"Richie I'm serious, you could've gotten killed." I state causing him to get serious.

"Me? What about you. Y/n if you died, I-I would've gone crazy." He says as tears filled his eyes.

I pulled him in a hug as we both cried.

"Im in love with you." He whispers causing my heart to stop

"I'm in love with you too."