.Summer.

~sorry but Logan is so cute ⬇️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌹~~~~~~~~~~~~~{Y/n}

{Y/n}

During class, Richie was sitting behind me kicking my chair. After what happened this summer, Richie Tozier was still his same old self with his same old ways.

We met in the barrens, I was looking for my missing sister and they were looking for Georgie, Richie and I just clicked then.

"So Richie." The teacher says, noticing that he wasn't paying attention.

"Yes Miss?" Richie sweetly reply's still kicking my chair.

"Tell us about your summer."

Richie suddenly stops kicking my chair and he is dead silent. I chuckle slightly, amused of what he was going to tell the teacher.

"W-well ummm."

"Go on Richie." I laugh.

"Okay." Richie starts.

"I met this beautiful thing right here." Richie says touching my shoulder. I tensed up. What was he doing???

"She might be an idiot sometimes, but golly she is something." I couldn't help but smile and turn to him causing him to blush.

"Oh! and we fought a demon clown." Richie finished causing everyone to laugh except Richie and I. They didn't believe us obviously.

While everyone wasn't paying attention. I turned around kissed Richie in the cheek leaving him shook.

~~🌹